|Item Weight||10.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.8 x 24.2 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||648609|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Alltrade 648609 Kit 19 General Motors W-Body Strut Remover Tool Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- Tool set for removal and installation of W-body front McPherson strut cartridges
- Allows removal of shock assemble through the top of the strut tower without strut removal
- Retainer maintains correct strut tube alignment while disassembled
- Storage case includes usage photos
- Kit 19 includes 8-Piece for removal and installation of W-boy front strut cartridges
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Powerbuilt GM W-Body Strut Remover Kit is designed for removing and installing "W" body front McPherson strut cartridges. These vehicles include popular Chevrolet Lumina, Buick Regal, Pontiac Grand Prix and Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme models. This special tool set allows removal of the shock assembly through the top of the strut tower without strut removal. Strut spring retainer maintains correct strut tube alignment with the coil spring while the strut is disassembled. Storage case includes laminated instruction sheets with photos. Features manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Each kit includes step-by-step usage instructions and photos showing the tool in use. Instruction sheets are laminated to resist staining and are permanently fastened to the case. All instructions are developed by a professional repair manual writer. Kit 19 tool set is for removing and installing W-body front McPherson strut cartridges. This special tools set allows removal of the shock assembly through the top of the strut tower without strut removal. The strut spring retainer maintains the correct strut tube alignment with the coil spring while the strut is disassembled. Vehicles with McPherson strut cartridges include Chevrolet Lumina, Buick Regal, Pontiac Grand Prix and Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme models.