- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Tepoinn Attention Cube offered by Sunwize LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Almatess Garden Laser Lights Wireless Remote Indoo...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 60% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Almatess Garden Laser Lights Wireless Remote Indoor Outdoor Moving RGB Waterproof Landscape Star Projector with 19 Feet Long Cable Christmas Laser Lights for Holiday, Party, Wedding and Disco
|Sale:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lifetime Warranty: Since the day of purchase, please feel free to contact us when you need help.
- RF Wireless Remote Control and Timer: The effective receiving distance of infrared remote is about 15 meters. You can freely control timer just through press 2h/4h/6h/8h hours On.
- Multiple Modes: Allows it to display thousands of Red, Green and Blue stars combination, or separated Red / Green / Blue stars sparkling automatically. 7 lighting Modes are allowed.
- Wide Coverage, High Brightness and long Cable: It can cover 40ft x 40ft area and reach the area which general decorative lights cannot. Uses 99% less energy than regular string lights, Low-voltage transformer with 19ft long cord.
- Waterproof and Safety: IP65 waterproof designed, long life, safety light points, each point less than 1mw, feel free to buy it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Almatess Garden Laser Lights Wireless Remote Indoor Outdoor Moving RGB Waterproof Landscape Star Projector with 19 Feet Long Cable Christmas Laser Lights for Holiday, Party, Wedding and Disco
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sunwize LLC||SROCKER||Poeland||Starry Laser Lights LLC||Starry Laser Lights LLC||LedMall|
|Color||green red blue light points||Moving RGB||RGB||Green & Blue||white||black, Alumimum|
RGB Moving Firefly Garden Laser Light for Outdoor
*This product will make you unique, special holiday display in the garden, but it don't take the whole weekend to set up. Magical sparkling effect in your trees and bushes.
*Spreading laser points small and big, Automatically changing brightness. Most important, it feels like thousands of moving firefly.
*The easiest and fastest outdoor Christmas light solution, only need 2 minutes - no more hanging string lights! Suitable for garden, park, Christmas tree decoration etc.
*Fancy and colorful lights, it can scattering thousands of colorful light beam under mist, romantic and fairyland.
*Safety and Waterproof: Each point containts poor laser light (less than 1mw). IP65 waterproof designed, durable for use.
Laser:100mW 650nm Red,100mW 450nm Blue,50mW 532nm green
Cable Length: 19FY/6M
Laser Classification:Class 1
Maximum Laser Power(Single Beam): Less than 1mw
Adaptor:100-240V, 50/60HZ, 10W
Power supply:12V 2A
Suitable for garden, park, Christmas tree decoration etc.
Effects: Thousands of light points, moving firefly Laser light field covers up to 40ft x 40ft area, Replaces 4-6 standard landscape lights or hundreds of feet of rope lighting.
Note:Please charging the laser light about 30 minutes to work before outdoor use if temperature is lower than 68 ℉.
1*19FT long cable
Want to know more details? Please refer to the User Manual under this sentence.
Top Customer Reviews
This is extremely bright and makes trees and surfaces "sparkle".
It has full motion with two speeds, can be paused at any point, and each color can be enabled or disabled independently.
The flash/strobe option is very lackluster but with the motion being so excellent this is not worth knocking a star for.
Very impressed. We've seen people get the Walmart "star shower" item and this absolutely blows it out of the water. The brightness is on a completely different level and the width of coverage is impressive. I'm reasonably confident this is the same top end laser unit you can get from laser Christmas lights . com for nearly $100 more.
For reference we've also used the pepnice red and green motion lasers also. They are good and a step up from the "star shower" units both in brightness and the fact that they have motion. But this thing is a beast, worth every penny.
You'll see what I mean once you set it up, if you shoot it up into a tree it is fantastic. We can see it on the trees in our back yard from out in the street in our front yard. I will update this review at the end of the winter season only if I encounter problems.
It has been six months since we started using this. It continues to operate just peachy. We've adjusted it to fire only red/blue on the red leaves of one of our ornate trees at night in the summer. Just as brilliant in very different way to give our yard a lovely firefly look. We have two of the units at this point, the second one we have on green/blue on another part of the yard. One I thought wasn't responding but I simply had to extend the remote control's antenna and it received fine. Still very pleased with these units.
In regard to the asked question. These three color units both have full motion on all colors.
The things I like about this light include:
- good, but not great, brightness (of the three lights I tried, this one was easily the brightest. Even then, it had a hard time competing with several strings of LED lights that I had already installed on my roof outline. Next year, I would not install the LED light strings and only use this one)
- good control (moving light pattern, all combinations of RGB colors -- could be used year around when different colors might be more appropriate --- e.g. Red and blue for July 4th, green for summer, RGB for Christmas, etc.)
- well built with a long cord
- light pattern is broad ... when installed only 15' away from my house, it would easily fan-out to cover an area of about 50' wide and the entire height of a 3 story house.
- the light will retain its last setting when powered on/off/on ... good to put on a timer with all the rest of your lights. It also has a built in timer that will turn on again in 24 hrs and turn off after a programmable few hours (up to 8 hrs).
A few things I didn't like about this light:
- The remote control only works from about 10' away ... so don't expect to control this from inside our house.
- Beware that laser lights (even at this low power) travel a great distance. I had to very carefully of place it so not to blind drivers on near-by streets or shining in neighbor's windows. Eventually I was able to place the light so that some opaque object (an evergreen tree, or a solid object like a solid chair back) would prevent the lasers shining where they could cause a problem. Also, I have not decided whether I like shining this on my house where I might look out a window, or walk out my front door, and get a laser beam shot in my eye. While probably not powerful enough to cause damage, it is something to consider about where to shine it ... I will likely need to build a shield in front of the light so it won't hit my front-door or walkway ... or consider only shining away from my house on some trees or yard, but not hitting something else.
The other two lights I tried were:
a - Christmas Laser Lights Halloween Outdoor Projector Waterproof Star Red, Green and Blue Laser Lamp By Starry Laser Lights by Starry Laser Lights (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IDGK2UU)
b - Laser Christmas Lights, Landscape Projector Lights Outdoor Waterproof laser lights Laser Lamp for Outdoor Garden/Yard/Wall Family Gathering Party KTV Wedding Night Club Decoration (Red and Blue) by Starry Laser Lights (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JHX2S78)
Item 'a' was almost as bright as this light, and was solidly built. A reasonable alternative to this light.
Item 'b' displayed a light pattern that was static ... it did not move. This would work just fine when shining on something that moves -- branches or leaves.