Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 9, 2015
Yes as other reviews mentioned the price for this product if high but I could not find it in any local stores. I do not have a trader joes anywhere near me so it would have cost three times this much for me to gas up my car and go searching for it . That being said the product itself is wonderful. I bought it to make a caramel tart. The crust called for some ground almonds. I bought this not knowing what to expect because I have never used ground almonds but I can say with confidence the pie crust came out amazing! I will buy this again and again.
on March 5, 2012
We bought this meal to make healthy chicken nuggets, and it really tastes great. I like the nuggets even better than with breadcrumbs, and the kids loved them too. It really is more of a meal consistency, not like almond flour which is ground finer. To me this leaves a nice texture if you're using it to coat something. Great product.
9 people found this helpful
on June 4, 2016
Be aware this is not flour, and yes I see it reads meal. Not so good for baking, but breading is wonderful. Unsure why there was not the typical almond taste I love - rough texture in a good way. Would buy again.
on October 20, 2014
Timely delivery and packaged fine but expensive compared to other brands on Big A. I was in a tight this time but I won't be paying so much for such a small quantity again.
on June 30, 2014
I used this product to make an oven fried fish that turned out fabulous. Just added some Lemon Pepper seasoning. I would definitely recommend to anyone seeking a healthy choice and living a healthy lifestyle.
on October 24, 2012
I got this to make a cheesecake crust, and also to make a faux-graham-cracker crust. I love it - wish it were sold in larger quantities. I'll be using this a lot for baking.
3 people found this helpful
on June 26, 2013
I ordered this to make a Christmas tradition for our family - a kransekake (usually a wedding cake but our family has always had it at Christmas time). The cake turned out great, and it tasted delicious. I will definitely be purchasing the almond meal from Amazon again in the future. Prior to finding it on Amazon I was buying it from a specialty shop and it was ridiculously expensive in comparison. Thanks Amazon!
One person found this helpful
on September 20, 2013
I have been experimenting with the Paleo lifestyle and use this almond meal in some of my recipes. I have found it to be a good product so far and will likely purchase again.
One person found this helpful
on October 22, 2014
I use this for the crust of my sugar free cheese cake. It works very well. I will continue to purchase it in the future.
on August 5, 2015
As expected
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.