- No Perfect Fate: "I seldom leave a five-star review. I keep that for really special books-and this is one. A perfect mix of tears and laughter." ~ arkansas Reader on Amazon
- No Perfect Secret. "Riveting. Best I've read in a while. Awesome story, wonderful characters, great plot. I couldn't put it down." ~ amazon.
- No Perfect Secret. "Oh my, the comic relief is superbly written, timing is everything and this author has done it, "perfectly". A story with betrayal, grief and new beginnings...Anna and Frank with their wacky but devoted friends...you gotta read this!!! Love scenes " perfectly" written." ~ amazon
- No Perfect Fate: "It's one of the best romance novel I've read. So tastefully told. It goes to show that there's no need to be so racy, trashy, porn-like if you've a truly a good story to tell.' ~ amazon
- No Perfect Destiny. "As soon as I started reading No Perfect Destiny, I knew I was in the hands of an experienced author and story-teller. Her phrasing and use of words is glorious; her heroine is sassy and her hero strong and authentic - but no cardboard cut-out." ~ amazon
- No Perfect Destiny: "So wonderful I never put it down. Read the entire book in one night. I tried to put it down to sleep, but wanted to know what happened next." ~ amazon
- Each story was well written, funny, did not have explicit sex scenes and I enjoyed all three books. Different from other books I have read. I would recommend these to anyone. Jackie Weger is my new favorite author. Her stories are different and entertaining. ~shirley w.
- I loved the first book, but the second was even better and the third topped them all. ~ kindle customer
From the Author
We all have busy lives in our fast-paced world,
so I want to thank readers and fans for taking time to read my novels and posting reviews or simply ticking those reviews you agree with. You are kind beyond measure and I appreciate you so much. Please do visit my Amazon author page and follow me and you will never miss a new release. Amazon will send you a note to let you know. Here's a head's up: Once I get my act together, and get minor flaws in the books cleaned up, I always discount my new releases. Of course, if you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber, my books are always read FREE with KU. Here is another head's up: I am as ordinary as toast. I am sometimes blessed with all good things in life and other times, suffer dreadful calamity. Like many of you, I muddle through. It is what we women do. I absolutely love writing romance novels. It is the single place in my life that I can determine the outcome. Wishing you all good things in life.