Aloe Vera Gel - Natural Scent - Moisturizing - Soothing (5 Gallon)
|Ingredients||Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Alcohol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate See more|
|Scent||Unscented, Aloe Vera|
About this item
- MOISTURIZING: Use straight from the container or add to your favorite DIY products for that extra touch of moisturizing and soothing benefits
- DIY: Great for DIY Hand Sanitizers or DIY After Burn spritz. Check out our description below or our images for recipes
- NATURAL: Containing 91% Organic content. Feel great using Natural Unscented Aloe Vera Gel on your body!
- SOOTHING: Aloe Gel is a great option for After Burn Spritz to help soothe your skin. Also works great for hydrating masks, under eye gel, and more
- SATISFACTION: We are dedicated to our customers and their satisfaction. This is why we only offer the freshest natural products available to us!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Alcohol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
No customer reviews
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.