Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
Aloe Vera - Medicine Plant - Burn Plant - Miracle Plant
|Price:||$7.85 + $5.49 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- known as the medicine plant
- Full Sun. Immediate shipping in 4" pot
- Natural Healer
- Easy to grow
- Water when dry
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||109860326|
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Place the plant on a window sill that gets plenty of sunshine and is naturally hot. Aloes thrive in arid warm environments.
2. You may want to repot the aloe in a clay pot with a drainage hole. Get one bigger than what you think you will need as the plant will naturally grow larger over time.
3. Aloe needs well draining soil. Use a soil mix that mimics catus soil.
4. Repot and plant with the roots shallow. In other words, do not plant the crown of the plant too deep or the lower leaves will rot from too much contact with the (moist) soil.
5. Soak the plant thoroughly when repotting. Then do not water until the soil is dry. Remember, this is an arid loving plant. Too much watering will cause the plant to die. Don't use a watering bulb - the soil needs to dry out for the plant to flourish.
6. Perhaps once every 6 months apply a small amount of fertilizer to keep the aloe a deep rick green and encourage growth.
The plant will sprout many separate vine stems. Each stem is full of a watery aloe. Break off the stem and squeeze out the aloe water and apply it directly to the damaged skin. This can be done several times daily. The aloe stem can be stored in the refrigerator in a plastic bag until all the aloe has been removed.
My Dad had a cancer treatment scar that completely healed into virtual invisibility by use of aloe.Read more ›
I was slightly disappointed with how the plant was shipped with three other ones I ordered, however. While it's common practice to ship all the plants together in a box, I was not expecting Hirt's Gardens to stuff my slightly tall aloe into the box to fit with all the others. As a result one of the stalk tips has been broken off, and another stalk slightly wrenched and drooping. Furthermore, its spikes have made some slight tears to the leaves of the other plants I've ordered.
3/5 rating due to bulk shipping quality. If you plan on ordering this aloe, do yourself a favor and separate it from your other plants!
The only negative is the instructions it comes with are generic for all plants and assume you'll be planting it outside. What I'd like to see is directions specific for caring for an aloe vera plant and keeping it indoors.
Other than that, nothing should stop you from enjoying this.
On a side note, this new pot looks sooo pretty. Oh my gosh.
I have been drinking Aloe Juice purchased in plastic bottles from the health food store for about the last 3 months and have enjoyed tremendous health benefits. This is why I purchased this plant, in the hope that I will get deeper benefits if I eat the plant directly.
I think I'll be buying several more of these plants and put them in planters in my balcony. It was definitely worth the cost. I would highly recommend this outfit for their product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very fast delivery! Beautiful item! Can't wait to order more. This plant and the others I ordered really dress up any surface/location I place them in. Thank you so much!!Published 1 month ago by bobbiek811
I am so grateful to be able to order these plant roots on here, as they really are like medicine and are a great plant to learn to garden with. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Samantha Davidson
I purchased this as a gift for my mom on Mother's Day. She said that it arrived quickly and was very happy with it!Published 1 month ago by Jessi
This was much nicer than I had expected, especially for the price I paid.Published 2 months ago by kasi