Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 3, 2017
And that's a good thing! I have been looking for this plant, and it did arrive well-packed and quickly. I was expecting a smaller plant as I dug through the packing peanuts to find it. I grabbed the pot and tried to lift it, but it was bigger than I thought! I carefully dug it out, discovering a huge plant! The plant itself is a good, healthy 10-12 inches tall! I immediately planted it in a much bigger pot with a couple of chopsticks behind it to hold the hefty fronds up. It seems to be happy in its new pot, as it is still nicely plump and very healthy. I'd swear it has already grown an inch in the few days I've had it!

In short, I got more than I expected and I couldn't be more pleased with the purchase. Excellent plant.
on July 12, 2017
I ordered this twice, the first time it came on time and in great condition. I know nothing about caring for plants and this was my first one. I way over watered it and eventually killed it (oops!). Learned my lesson and after getting some more experience with other plants I decided to try again. The second time I ordered it it came early (awesome!) except it came so over watered it was like sopping wet and was already sickly and rotting and dying. I thought maybe I could nurse it back to health, no such luck. It just keeps getting more and more rotted and I know it isn't me this time. I think for the price and convenience (which I am lazy and cheap) its worth trying but it seems pretty hit and miss with the condition you receive the plants in.
on February 11, 2016
The Aloe plant is an easy plant to grow with very little care! It is also a handy plant to have should you burn yourself in the kitchen as after putting cold water on your burn you then put the juice from the Aloe plant on the burn which will protect you from having any further complications! I highly recommend that every household should own at least one of these plants. A+++++
on June 7, 2017
Very pleased! Plant came In well packaged box and has more aloe stalks than I was expecting. Very pleased.
review imagereview imagereview image
on October 28, 2017
Received my healthy looking Aloe Vera plant with six leaves that some were 8-9 inches long. Very very very happy with my purchase. Got it wrapped in bubble wrap and dirt and pot wrapped with clear wrap just like in the picture. Will be using this for medicinal purposes. I have tried to look for this plant in garden stores and did not find one. Get yours too! Will update after a few weeks or so.
review image
on June 13, 2016
I am so grateful to be able to order these plant roots on here, as they really are like medicine and are a great plant to learn to garden with. They just came without a 4" pot (like stated in the description), but I would have had to be replant anyways. Good thing they are in the cactus family so they are resilient! :)
on July 20, 2017
I've bought many plants online and these people are GENIUS. They SARAN WRAPPED the freaking dirt in AND it came with damp soil! Every other plant I've bought leaves piles of dirt on my kitchen floor.

Anyway, the aloe is beautiful and healthy and came in an awesome clay pot!

The only thing is the smell of the gel.. yuck.. I've never smelled aloe like this before.
review imagereview imagereview image
on September 1, 2017
They have done well. I have transplanted once already and the are again making new plants. I would suggest, if you never grown one before, you go online and down load instructions for care and repotting. That has been a great help. They do really well in direct sunlight.
on May 26, 2016
Dead and dieing after other reviews I accept the loss and will buy local. This is the second review for them Amazon stated first had issues.
Packaging poorly designed
Quality not worth price
Shipping was a day late
Ordered 2 both dead in days even growing them as directed and alongside other healthy specimens with same light water soil and pots
on October 25, 2012
What you see in the picture is not what you are going to get. THis product is very low quality and is broken before it even arrives. Buy it at your local hardware store instead...