“Along Came A Monster – The Monster’s Transport”: Mom’s Choice Award Winner- Bedtime Story to Help Kids with Anxiety and Fear of Monsters! Includes Magical Monster’s Transport Box and Window Sticker
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$15.00 (50%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MOM’S CHOICE AWARD WINNER: Selected by Moms like YOU for a nighttime story to help your child overcome their fear of Monsters! Beautifully illustrated by award winning illustrator Lorraine Dey; Illustrations were featured at the prestigious 2018 Bologna Italy Children’s Book Fair.
- PARENTS, GET YOUR SLEEP BACK AGAIN!: Our unique way of solving this childhood rite of passage is working time and time again. Your child takes the LEAD role in the act of removing their fear.
- INCLUDES 2 MAGICAL GIFTS: Made in the USA with child safety testing performed in the USA, you receive the Book, The Magical Monster’s Transport Box and Window Sticker (an easily removable window cling)…everything you need to help your child.
- ENCOURAGES CREATIVITY & ENHANCES QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR CHILD: Imagine, color and personalize YOUR Monster’s Transport Box and Window Sticker to help YOUR Monster go home.
- WHY THIS WORKS SO WELL: We acknowledge the Monster exists and empower the child to become the caretaker for THEIR Monster. Some kids have grown to love their Monster and want them to come back!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A Fear of Monsters? - Every Child’s Nightmare... Every Parent’s Dilemma…Our illustrated children's book, complete with magical products, is dotted with a child's imagination, and just might be your answer!
About the Book
It seems nothing can stop Brian. Adventures and messes are some of his favorite things, but when bedtime arrives it's Monsters that stop him in his tracks.
Follow Brian along on his adventure as he discovers that Monsters aren't as scary as they seem. Brian is charged with the task of finding a way to get his Monster back home. He accomplishes this through clues he gets from a dream where he meets his Monster, learns why his Monster is hiding in his closet, and how to help get his Monster home.
- Mom’s Choice Award Winner - Along Came A Monster is a recipient of the prestigious Mom's Choice Awards and has been named among the best in family-friendly media, products and services.
- Written by Donna Pirone Bauer and Angela Pirone
- Illustrated by award winning illustrator, Lorraine Dey; featured in Children's Illustrators Organization at the 2018 Bologna, Italy Children's Book Fair.
- Edited by Nancy Day, a New York Times mentioned children's book author.
- Published by Grain House Publishing
The Magical Monster’s Transport Box is one of the integral and valuable pieces of this story. It's designed so that the child can personalize it to be a reflection of themselves and their own Monster. There are areas that they'll be guided to create and color. Then, they'll use their imagination to personalize the rest.
The Window Sticker
The Window Sticker (an easily removable window cling) completes the process. The book will reveal how it works in conjunction with the transport box.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this book a little while ago before my son had a "monster in his room." **(No this book did not create the thought of monsters)** I do believe this book helped with the 4 am wild dreams he was having. Because I had already read him the book multiple times I just asked if he needed me to read it again and IT WORKS!! This book took a creative way of transforming my sons fear into something that was tangible and real for him. He is five and the thought of him being able to relate to the character is awesome. In my opinion, I think this book not only helped with his fear of monsters but also in character building. **(Helping those in need and understand fear and feelings.)** I also really like the design of the kit, the attention to detail and the few interactive pieces like decorating the Monster Transport Box and the window cling is a great touch.