- File Size: 1456 KB
- Print Length: 147 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 29, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01349TCQG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #243,220 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Along Came A Needle: A Mercy Mares Cozy Mystery Book Four Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
While Ms. Fletcher is an author of mysteries and murders, Mercy Mares is a nurse, a nurse who desires a little peaceful downtime for the rigors of her profession. So to celebrate her birthday she decides to have a girl’s only escape to a quiet Bed & Breakfast, miles away from home. But knowing her luck, she’s fearful destiny might decide to rear its head and throw a monkey wrench into her plans, with another murder at her feet. This fear is clearly visible as you read the first line of this book:
“Is it too much to ask that no one dies in the middle of dinner during my birthday getaway weekend?”
But unfortunately this desire to have a birthday getaway without any interruptions proved to be short-lived as no sooner did Mercy, her daughter and best friend sit down to enjoy their welcome dinner then one of the unconventional owners of the B & B wound up dying during the meal. Leaving everyone involved in a complicated muddle of whodunits imbedded in chaos.
There are quite a few surprise twists from this point going forwards to keep a reader’s in wanting to read more. Is it possible for this bunch of extremely enthusiastic friends to crack the mystery of the owner’s death before they get involved in any bigger problems?
I found the storyline keeping my interest going until the final resolution had been reach, and the reason for my giving Ms. Mallory and this book 5 STARS.
Mercy and her daughter and her best friend were taking a trip to a bed and breakfast to celebrate Mercy's birthday. She hated the trip, she disliked a man they met at a rest stop, she hated the B&B and she disliked the owners.
The location was interesting, the plot was interesting and the writing was good.
But, in real life I would not spend time with someone who is so miserable, so why would I spend any time with a book with such a miserable lead character.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Amateur Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Ghosts
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Psychics
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Witches & Wizards
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult