- File Size: 1456 KB
- Print Length: 147 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 29, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01349TCQG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #161,055 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Along Came A Needle: A Mercy Mares Cozy Mystery Book Four Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
While Ms. Fletcher is an author of mysteries and murders, Mercy Mares is a nurse, a nurse who desires a little peaceful downtime for the rigors of her profession. So to celebrate her birthday she decides to have a girl’s only escape to a quiet Bed & Breakfast, miles away from home. But knowing her luck, she’s fearful destiny might decide to rear its head and throw a monkey wrench into her plans, with another murder at her feet. This fear is clearly visible as you read the first line of this book:
“Is it too much to ask that no one dies in the middle of dinner during my birthday getaway weekend?”
But unfortunately this desire to have a birthday getaway without any interruptions proved to be short-lived as no sooner did Mercy, her daughter and best friend sit down to enjoy their welcome dinner then one of the unconventional owners of the B & B wound up dying during the meal. Leaving everyone involved in a complicated muddle of whodunits imbedded in chaos.
There are quite a few surprise twists from this point going forwards to keep a reader’s in wanting to read more. Is it possible for this bunch of extremely enthusiastic friends to crack the mystery of the owner’s death before they get involved in any bigger problems?
I found the storyline keeping my interest going until the final resolution had been reach, and the reason for my giving Ms. Mallory and this book 5 STARS.
Mercy and her daughter and her best friend were taking a trip to a bed and breakfast to celebrate Mercy's birthday. She hated the trip, she disliked a man they met at a rest stop, she hated the B&B and she disliked the owners.
The location was interesting, the plot was interesting and the writing was good.
But, in real life I would not spend time with someone who is so miserable, so why would I spend any time with a book with such a miserable lead character.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Amateur Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Ghosts
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Psychics
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Witches & Wizards
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult