- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Revised, Expanded edition (January 27, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1517268001
- ISBN-13: 978-1517268008
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,381,786 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.84 shipping
Along the Dry Fork Road: Revised and Expanded Edition Paperback – January 27, 2016
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
S. Dail Yeatts was born at Dry Fork, Virginia, the son of the Rev. G. Dewey Yeatts and Artie Watlington Yeatts. He spent thirty-four years serving in public education. Dail is married to the former Claudine Barbee, and they have two sons. Sarah E. Mitchell grew up in Southside Virginia, less than ten miles from Dry Fork. She is a researcher, writer, and editor.