- Save 10% each on Qualifying thermometer offered by Alotpower when you purchase 1 or more plant meter. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by Alotpower when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Alotpower Soil Moisture Sensor Meter,Hygrometer Moisture Sensor for Garden, Farm, Lawn Plants Indoor & Outdoor(No Battery needed)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Moisture Meter for Plants:Make your plants more healthy by Soil Moisture Sensor Meter.
- Easy to Use: just need plug and read.
- No Battery Required:Simply push the meter into the soil, and you'll get your reading. It's no need for batteries.
- Both for Indoor & Outdoor Use:Easily know when to water for your flowers, plants.
- Scientifically Accurate:Easy & accurately to read moisture promotes healthy plants.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
[Soil Moisture Meter] Dr.meter Hygrometer Moisture Sensor for Garden, Farm, Lawn Plants Indoor & Outdoor(No Battery needed), S10
XLUX T10 Soil Moisture Sensor Meter - Soil Water Monitor, Hydrometer for Gardening, Farming, No Batteries Required
Longruner Moisture Meter, Indoor/Outdoor Soil Moisture Sensor Meter,Soil Water monitor, Hydrometer for Garden, Farm, Lawn Plants (No Battery needed) LKP02
REOTEMP Garden and Compost Moisture Meter (17 Inch Stem)
Amrka Soil Moisture Tester, Hygrometer Meter Detector Sensor for Garden, Farm, Lawn Plants Indoor & Outdoor, No Battery needed (Shape：Water droplets)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Alotpower||Thousandshores Inc||IAGtek||Sarora||REOTEMP||Hacloser|
|Color||Only Moisture||Moisture Sensor Meter||Soil moisture meter||—||—||Shape：Water droplets|
Alotpower Water Monitor Humidity Plant Tester, Hygrometer Moisture Sensor for Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor Use
How To Use
Step 1:Clean the probe before use
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: After several minutes, Note moisture level in the dial
Step 4: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
Tips and Advice
1. Use cloth wipe the probe so that keep clean and dry and then use.
1. Don't touch the stone or hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
2. Can't put it into the soil for a long time, in case it may damage probe.
3. Don't use it to test rigid ground or floor.
4. Don't touch fire and stay away from children.
5. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use.
6.Do not put it into water for testing.
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
1 x Soil Meter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Read some of the reviews, there are some trolls in here! You put this thing in the soil and it immediately gives a reading, and it changes depending on how deep in the soil you put it. That's it, instant working perfectly. Why would some fake review put this thing in a glass of water and then complain? Weird.
that was given to me years ago. They are very happy with this one,
especially the wife as she was always over watering plants,
now that doesn't happen!
They were all the same, made in China, with the same packaging that was not helpful. All were reliable, giving the same readings, and the media they came in sure enough dries out much faster than the planting soil I filled the larger hole with.
The only difference is the multimeters have a smaller scale, which makes them harder to read when surveying the beds and yard. (These were the “Three Way Meter” and the “Jellas”). The single measure (moisture) is easier to read and I just ordered 2 more based on price (“Alotpower”).
One of them broke off the electrode, but the problem was me pushing it into hard soil.