iPad mini Keyboard + Leather Case, Alpatronix KX101 Bluetooth iPad mini Keyboard Smart Case w/ Removable Wireless Keyboard, Folio Protection & Built-in Tablet Stand for iPad mini 4, 3, 2, 1 - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% SATISFACTION: 2-YEAR exclusive warranty ensures you are protected for 2 years of this product and 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE offers peace of mind, enabling you to return the product in case you don’t like your purchase for any reason.
- 360° PROTECTION: Premium high quality PU (vegan) leather provides maximum protection to prevent any abrasions, stains, dust, dirt and splashes to your iPad mini. Protect your iPad Mini from all elements and reduce contact with dirty surfaces. The tri-fold, portfolio style design helps to cover both the iPad mini and keyboard while traveling.
- INTUITIVE QWERTY KEYBOARD: Wireless keyboard is detachable that attaches to the case by magnetic attraction with no physical straps or velcro. ABS chiclet keys allows for a natural, comfortable and responsive typing experience. Quickly pairs and syncs to the iPad mini for the first time. Added special keys to control brightness, home, volume, screen-lock and playback controls. Compatible with other Bluetooth-enabled devices such as tablets and other smartphones.
- VERSATILITY: The tri-fold design secures the iPad mini and Bluetooth keyboard inside the case. The smart cover feature enables both auto wake and sleep functions when closing and opening the case. To use as a folio case only, you can simply remove the keyboard for a more compact and portable case.
- RELIABLE & LONG-LASTING: Bluetooth signal has a range of up to 30 feet and is compatible with ALL iPad mini generations (1, 2, 3 & 4). 120 hours of working time, 800 hours of standby time and fully charges within 2 hours. Power-saving keyboard automatically shuts off when iPad mini is not in use.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mobile devices play a crucial role in our daily lives, and certainly much more than just phone calls. We use the technology to communicate, engage, or entertain, so they are woven into the landscape of the modern world. That’s where Alpatronix comes in, we design high quality, aesthetically pleasing mobile gadgets to better facilitate our interactions with our smart devices.
The KX101 is the smartest addition for your iPad mini 1, 2, 3 & 4 (retina display). An elegant case, the KX101 adds protection, and functionality to your iPad mini. The exterior is made of premium vegan leather that protects your iPad mini. The removable keyboard makes typing on the iPad mini very easy, with a normal layout.
- Magnetically folds into a portfolio case protecting your iPad mini from scratches, stains and splashes.
- Easily setup your iPad mini the first time; afterwards pairing is automatic once the keyboard is turned on.
- Comfortable, high quality and natural ABS keys provide a quick response and natural typing experience.
- Auto wake and sleep function.
- Bluetooth keyboard can used with other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Special keys for brightness, home, screen lock, volume and playback controls.
- Turn your iPad mini into an ultra portable laptop.
- For extra portability, remove the magnetic keyboard to use the case on its own to hold files and folders.
- Bluetooth 3.0
- ABS chiclet keyboard (higher quality than silicone keys)
- micro USB port
- Operating Distance: 30 ft.
- Working Time: 100+ hrs.
- Standby Time: 800+ hrs.
- Charging Time: 1-2 hrs.
IPAD MINI COMPATIBLE MODELS
You can find the model number on the iPad mini's back case.
- iPad mini 1 - Late 2012: Model A1432, A1454, A1455 (16, 32, 64 GB)
- iPad mini 2 - Late 2013: Model A1489, A1490; Early 2014: A1491 (16, 32, 64, 128 GB)
- iPad mini 3 - Late 2014: Model A1599, A1600 (16, 64, 128 GB)
- iPad mini 4 - Late 2015: Model A1538, A1550 (16, 64, 128 GB)
The tri-fold design secures the iPad mini and Bluetooth keyboard inside the case. The smart cover feature enables both auto wake and sleep functions when closing and opening the case. To use as a folio case only, you can simply remove the keyboard for a more compact and portable case.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX (Retail Packaging):
- 1x Premium PU Leather Smart Folio Case
- 1x Magnetic Removable BT Keyboard
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
logitech- holds your ipad with a hinge on top and a magnet
alpatronix- has a fully enclosed leather case that surrounds the ipad and has a nice snug fit
logitech- keyboard is built in with the case
alpatronix- keyboard is held by magnets inside the case. can be removed to get a greater distance between you and your ipad
logitech- case overall is a good quality and build. closes like a book
alpatronix- case is smooth, also great quality, has an extra flap that goes over. closes like a portfolio
i have enclosed pics of both products for you to compare yourself. they both seem to last a good amount of time without needing to recharge but the battery life seems better on this alpatronix one. the biggest CON i have for the logitech case is the magnet is starting to lose its strength and from time to time it falls off. most because im laying in bed watching movies over me and i think the weight of the ipad is heavier than the limit it can hold. stronger magnets would have been appreciated. biggest CON i have for the alpatronix is the actual case that houses the ipad. i noticed when i tried to take pictures alittle bit of my frame was cutoff because of the hole in comparison to where the camera is. its not a huge problem but it is worth noting that you do have to adjust it from time to time depending on where and how you are positioned. all in all , ill grant the alpatronix case superior to the logitech because of the durability seems to be good, the ipad is fully protected and has no chance of sliding off, keyboard feels great no buttons get stuck or not work, the fact that you can seperate the keyboard from your ipad is a plus. i did receive this item at a discount but it doesnt change my honest opinion of this item. if i was ever asked to choose between these 2 products again i wouldnt hesitate to pick alpatronix everytime.
- I love the design of the case. I tend towards sleek, classy and understated items. The black leather fits the bill with no crazy designs or colors. I had a leopard print case on it before and it drew a lot of comments, not bad but can be distracting if you are using the iPad to work.
- The keyboard is rechargeable, so no need to search around for batteries. The battery life is stated on the box as 120 hours. Its probably accurate because I have yet to see a low battery signal come up on it. I used it the whole time at the conference (5 days long with a couple long days of travel) and I did not need to charge it once.
- Keyboard is attached with magnets so you can change the position of it to however you are the most comfortable.
- Have not had problems with connection issues, even when I remove the keyboard from the case and write from a few feet away.
- Case holds my iPad securely and has openings for the camera that does not alter picture quality.
- Since the keyboard is attached with magnets sometimes it doesn't seat properly or stay in place.
- Small keyboard so if you are used to a normal key spacing it will take some getting used to. Not a con really but you have to get used to it. The space bar is small so sometimes I would hit other keys.
-Took me a while to find a comfortable angle and way of setting my iPad so i could see the screen and still type comfortably. There really isn't a stable way to angle the screen.
For the money I think this is a fantastic investment. I have had it for over a month and use it often.