|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$76.72 - $150.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Nylon
- Dry Clean Only
- Features knit collar, cuffs and waistband. Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension; Length: Above Hip
- The classic iconic flight jacket from alpha industries the leading manufacturer of the ma-1 for the U.S. Military now available in a slim fit
- The bomber has two flap pockets with snap closures, two interior welt pockets and alpha's signature zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve
- Fully reversible with emergency orange lining.Water and wind resistant comfort range temperatures from 25-40 degrees Fahrenheit,100 percent flight nylon shell.
- Please refer to the additional image for sizing details
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|MA-1 Flight Bomber Jacket||MA-1 Slim Fit Flight Bomber Jacket||NASA Apollo MA-1 Flight Bomber Jacket||NASA MA-1 Flight Bomber Jacket||MA-1 Blood Chit Flight Bomber Jacket||MA-1 Skymaster Water Resistant Flight Bomber Jacket|
|Fabric||Flight Nylon||Flight Nylon||Flight Nylon||Flight Nylon||Flight Nylon||Trans Nylon|
We've updated our classic ma-1 jacket with a slimmer fit throughout the body and sleeves. Like its counterpart, the ma-1 slim fit has a flight nylon, water-resistant shell with nylon lining and 100 percent polyester fill. The black variation has brass zippers while the other colors have tonal metal zippers. The white variation reverses to a white interior while the rest of the colors have the traditional emergency orange lining. Inspired by the original jackets worn by U.S Air Force and Navy pilots in the 1950’s, the modern cut provides a slim fit.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0119N2MD4
- Item model number: MJM44530C1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 14, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The slim version fits my frame well and isn't too puffy. Hoping to use it for years to come!
The sleeve length is good. The jacket fits snugger than a wrangler denim jacket and snugger yet than a Carhartt XL - but not way snug as some made in China things.
If I bought it from a store , I would have tried on the XXL. I'm not returning it.
48" chest, 35" sleeves, 35" waist
I usually wear a medium in just about everything. 175 5' 10" 16/34 shirt 40 Reg Slim suits Jeans 33/32
A large fits fine if you want it just a little loose , but still fitted (just enough to pull a slim hoodie and still have it fitted.)
The medium, fits sort of tight (if you want that slim look while wearing a t-shirt) You can pull off a hoodie as well, but its going to be kinda tight and it better be a thin hoodie)
In a perfect world I would want one of each. Depends on the look and how you want to wear it more.