|Fits as expected||
- Shell: 100% Nylon; Lining and Fill: 100% Polyester
- Dry Clean Only
- A mid-weight nylon with water resistance and scads of versatility, the MA-1 Navy fighter pilot jacket was the first military flight jacket to cross over into civilian fashion. Our nylon flight jacket includes knit cuffs, a knit collar and waistband, as well as a strong front zipper with storm flap for warmth. There are multiple snap-closure pockets as well as the utility/pencil pocket with the "Remove Before Flight" keychain. Our MA-1 jackets are reversible to bright orange, making them ide...
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nylon flight jacket contains a signature utility/pencil pocket with Remove Before Flight keychain for belongings Features a zipper closure with storm flap, along with a knit waistband, cuffs and collar Comfort rated in temperatures from 25-40 degrees Fahrenheit. Dry clean only Sage and Black feature special Tall T sizing, which offers longer torso and sleeve lengths for long-body fits
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019I3F1LW
- Item model number: MJM21000C1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 14, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tall sizing could be longer but I am 6'6. The jacket sits just below my belt at the back and a little lower than that at the front. Sleeves are great length wise. I also think the sleeves are great in terms of fit with just the right amount of room. To those used to buying MA-1s from the likes of H&M/Uniqlo/other fashion retailers, going true to size on this will result in a slightly oversized fit (which is good for a bomber of this type). The body is perhaps slightly too generous as fabric tends to fold on the back considerably, but this is a matter of taste I suppose. It's a classic fit MA-1 true to the original worn by pilots and doesn't feature a modern, slim fit.
The nylon is fantastic, dense, water repellent and has a nice satin sheen to it. Zips are all beefy and feel like they'll last years. Stitching looks and feels sturdy. Cuffs are all a fairly heavy weave which makes them feel durable too. To be honest the only letdown is the remove before flight tag, these are very thin material which frays very quickly (experience from a previous Alpha MA-1 I owned). If you want one that will last you'll probably have to go to eBay!
Hopefully this helps someone with a similar build to me looking for an MA-1.
Most recent customer reviews
the orange yarn on the logo and the attach near collar pop out without proper...Read more