|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$119.90 - $139.98 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Fill: 100% Polyester
- Dry Clean Only
- Military-inspired nylon jacket featuring ribbed cuffs and collar
- Exaggerated zipper pull at sleeve pocket
- Logo patch at chest
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our CWU 45/p flight jacket is ideal for those seeking durable construction, warmth and authenticity. The water repellent nylon shell guarantees maximum dryness and comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FNPRXGQ
- Item model number: MJC22000C1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 14, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Although the style and overall appearance of this flight jacket is impressive, the quality of the stitching and craftsmanship is poor for a $90 jacket. It's made in China, which perhaps accounts for the poor sewing quality. The "Remove Before Flight" ribbon on sleeve is cheap stenciled copy of the cotton embroidery product available separately on Amazon.
The nylon fabric was badly wrinkled as if stored wadded up in its plastic bag and stacked on top of each other. I suppose "steaming" the fabric would remove these wrinkles, but for $90 I expected less wrinkles and not being wadded up and stuffed tightly in a box. I contend the jacket is worth $40 or 50, but not $90, especially with the poor stitching. Pls see attached photos.
And yes they size small, and suit shorter stocky guys best. If you are tall and thin with a long torso, they will look too short on you - and if you get one that's long enough, it will be too baggy in the midriff. There are "Tall" versions available but they can be hard to find, in stock at least, for a CWU-45P.
Does not even deserve 1 star. Military service men are turning in their graves. So disappointed as I have purchased jackets from Alpha before and I cannot believe that this passed QA?
Just make these things in the USA please and Iwould gladly pay the extra amount!
My only complaint is that the jacket far outlives the cuffs and waistband.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Super fast shipping & delivery, excellent seller and excellent item, Great Price, :).Published 4 months ago by Its Me, MUELLER
About 2 sizes small. Sit very high above pants line and the sleeves are way too small.Published 5 months ago by Brendan Rehman