|Fits as expected||
Alpha Industries Men's Infantry M-65 Field Coat
|Price:||$67.50 - $81.11 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Style based in the famous Alpha M-65 Field coat with updated fabrication and art
- 55 percentage cotton / 45 percentage polyester solid washed field coat with 100 percentage cotton lining
- Art screen on back and Alpha screen on upper left chest
- Zipper detailing on sleeves at wrist for adjustability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The infantry field coat is based on the classic m-65 filed coat originally issued by the us government during the vietnam war. Alpha industries was one of the top contractors of this iconic field coat during the 1960’s and 70’s. The infantry features a screen on the back that showcases alpha’s original artwork for our labels and of the same quality and standards that we produced for the military under. The three bars signify that this product was an authentic alpha industries garment.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DTRIXLE
- Item model number: MJI43916C1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 14, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have had this Jacket for a while now and enjoy it.One thing I like is I can wash it in the washing machine. I was hoping if I got it in Black, I would not have to be a walking billboard but no the writing is in white. If you like the writing, this is a 5 star coat. Its comfortable and warmer than a regular field Jacket because it is much heavier as it comes. It does not need a separate liner.
If Alpha reads this, I hope they will consider selling their coat without the writing.
First of all it is littered with advertisements. The big patch on the front is nothing compared to the paragraphs of text on the back.
Maybe that's someone's style, but it isn't mine. Thanks to Prime, the return was easy.
But I can't recommend this jacket.
Unfortunately I have ordered XXL even I knew that my size is XL but is not very large just a litle bit.
I recomend that the order to be exactly for the size the people has.
I am happy with it
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazon is a great enterprise.this is very good. The China and the United States a huge market demand between each other. Read morePublished 17 months ago by frank
Can not wear, behind the pattern I think is ugly, didn't pay attention to when to buyPublished 19 months ago by xingxing