Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Alpha Male: Who They Are, How They Think, What They Want, How to Attract, Meet, Marry & Train One

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 14, 2008 11:26:35 AM PST
What a phenomenal book! Tired of dead-end dating? I am! Reading this book put me on a new path for how to approach finding my forever love. Wondering what you think?

Posted on Oct 25, 2009 1:58:19 PM PDT
bingo says:
I think most of us (women) actually do want just one man in our life as a longterm basis and even if we have other men as friends we really wnt somebody who is worth the time and effort it takes for women when its a one on one relationship. So any book that helps figure out where/how to find that one special guy and especally how to get the losers out of our life is good. This book is clear and you can tell what theyre talking about without psychobable. Its one of the best books I've found on this subject.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jan 14, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions