Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stockroom Lockable Waist Cincher Belt, Large
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on January 6, 2011
I purchased this item about 3 weeks ago and it's just as expected. It does what it says it does. Sometimes I forget I have it on. If your looking for something to trim off that unwanted fat around your waist and cant do allot of crunches this will help you lower those love handles.
on January 26, 2011
I like it, but the fabric can stretch too much. I got a medium, but I feel like I need a small now, but not because I got thinner, because I feel I sretched out the fabric.
I think it needs more velcro to make the belt smaller.
on March 11, 2013
If you need help with making "Love handles and mid tummy" fat disappear just use this "wrap" when exercising! It comes extra long and so sizing to your mid section is no problem! "nichol Lynn"
on November 29, 2010
I ordered this item and got it the next day. Its exactly as described. No complaints. The width is perfect for what I needed and the quality is great.
on July 6, 2013
I bought it for my mom, she has tried many other different brands without results and in this case, is a different story, she absolutely loves it and we've ordered a second one. I would strongly recommend it!
on September 15, 2011
This definitely helps you build heat and burn water, but it also offers great support and seems to hold up a ton better than other thinner heat belts. It's a great product and I ordered a small and should have a medium, but it fits and gives me more reason to keep working out. It is also great that it's longer than most binders so there is no overhang.
on April 15, 2014
Sounds crazy, but I wear it to work under clothing that isn't too thin, and it is actually starting to work. I do sweat, and it helps to fight the gravity that is pulling, not to mention, it reminds me to sit straight, and hold my stomach in. I have noticed a difference in about the month I've been wearing it. I have also added more ab workout time to my exercise regime in the morning.
on March 25, 2012
I ordered this belt. It was difficult to find it in this country!
It really works by helping my waist and abdominals to be on place. I do exercise, but the belt helps to do a reducing effect of extra fat in this area.
on June 22, 2011
I wear my size medium belt whenever I exercise, and it makes a big difference!
It is easy to put on and take off, doesn't pinch, and improves my posture while staying comfortable.
on April 21, 2011
I`m wearing this belt just from 2 weeks, I bought the medium and now it become bigger, not because of melting cellulite but of its stretching.. be care on choosing your size otherwise it will be helpless and buy another one of smaller size. i want also to add that till now I don`t recognize any difference in my size or weight.. hoping that later maybe