Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 15, 2015
Two stars might be being generous with this product. The foam is so cheap, it doesn't conform to the body like memory foam and it is not comfortable at all. The cover is horrible to try to get back on after you wash it, it really takes two people to get it back on and I am not even sure it will hold up to another washing since after the first one the fabric around the zipper is fraying like crazy. I would not purchase again and I would NOT recommend to anyone. Save the money and buy an actual memory foam for your dog especially if the dog has hip issues or is old. This bed is so thin the dog might as well be sleeping on the floor and as I said the foam is cheap and does not really support weigh at all, it is like sitting on the floor. About the only plus with this bed is the length.
on December 13, 2011
I am writing this review for Max the dog, as he is unable to type. I bought this bed for 13 year old Max, as he has some long uncomfortable nights with arthritis in his shoulders. The bed is lightweight, but firm. It feels a lot like the memory foam pillow that I use. The first day I put this bed on the floor, Max stepped on, paced a little in a circle and laid down. Max took to the bed immediately. He curls up and falls right to sleep. Apparently, the bed is comfortable. He seems to have no complaints. From a human perspective, the cover is removable and washable, yay. The bed is lightweight enough to be easily moved from room to room so that Max can always be where he wants, with the humans. The bed is attractive, as far as dog beds go, anyway. When I first looked at the bed, it seemed too thin to really be effective, but Max is the best judge of that and he seems to think the bed is pretty nice. We like the AlphaPooch Lounger and Max recommends it.
on November 19, 2011
I bought this to replace my 3yo lab's first bed. I was worried that he would not want to sleep on something new, but he immediately took to it and has been choosing it over his old bed since I put it out for him. The large is definitely big enough for his 85lbs. The padding is thick and the material has a nice soft feel to it. I know for a fact his first bed cost about $10 more and it was slightly smaller and much thinner. Also, the dark brown and offwhite colors are attractive and definitely blend well with the rest of our bedroom so that is a plus. We've only had it a week, so I don't yet know about its durability, but quite honestly, for the price, this is probably the best bed you can find.
on August 3, 2011
Well, at first I was very happy with these beds. The price is very good and they are thick enough to provide some padding and they are attractive enough. However, the first time I washed them I liked them less. It was so hard to put the foam rubber interior pillow back in the covers. I struggle with it! Second, the zippers gave out before the second wash despite very limited use of the beds. If I were handy with a sewing machine...I'd make my own over to go over the cover to make washing easier and to compensate for weak zipper. I guess, you get what you pay for.
on January 9, 2012
The bed is certainly large like the description says, but I would hardly call it orthopedic. The top garnet fabric is nice and soft, but the inside foam is rather thin. After my dog ripped the first one apart, I found that the inside was comprised of thin egg carton foam, like a very very cheap mattress topper. The foam is not very dense, so it doesn't give much cushion on a hard surface or insulation on a cold floor. My dog prefers it to the wood floor, but would rather take the couch. Additionally, the outside cover is not removable, so it is unable to be washed.
on January 6, 2012
These bed isn't made very well. After about 2 weeks of use, the zipper on the cover broke. Now the cover won't stay closed and the egg shell type foam sticks out ofthe cover. The top of the cover also sheds like crazy!!! You'll be picking up huge lint balls from the faux sheepskin non-stop!! This bed is poorly made but I have to admit that my 90 lbs, 8 year old boxer loves it. He sleeps on it all day long. I guess I'll just keep using it until it just falls apart..
on January 24, 2013
I have a 60 lbs half chow/sharpie dog who is 13 years old. He loves his bed. He lye down on his side and on his stomach with no problem. The bed can be wash in the washing machine (big load) and can be put in the dryer. The thickness of the cushion what was describe on the site. I will recommend to buy this bed and the price was good too.
on December 12, 2011
This arrived on time and in good condition, and it seems my dogs absolutely love it. It's very large to accomodate my bigger family members, as described in the ad. It must be very comfortable because one of my three dogs is always on it. It is not very thick or heavy, but seems to be well cushioned and sturdily made. I may buy another one in the future for the bedroom.
on November 25, 2014
My dog loves the bed and it is very nicely padded however after 2 washes the zipper broke on the cover. It is extremely hard to get the cover off and on to wash. Regretting my purchase
on April 18, 2015
My large breed dogs are 6 years old and 7 months old. The foam is good quality and the cover is removable for washing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.