|Item Weight||20 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AXHL-TUN14-PPTS-MB-A|
AlphaRex PRO-Series For 14-20 Tundra Black TRD-PRO look Projector Headlights Left/Right Replacement Assembly with Activation Light
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fits 14-19 TY Tundra (Does not fit Tundra with stock LED headlights). Require minor modification for Tundra with stock LED DRL. Our headlights come with adjuster module and are compatible with Tundra with level adjuster.
- Color: Black, Feature: DRL light tube with activation light sequence when you unlock your car
- Comes with a pair of headlights for driver and passenger sides
- All our headlights are compliant with SAE and DOT FMVSS108 regulations, and all our products are certified to ISO-9000, ISO-9001 and ISO-9002. We inspect every detail of the lights to make sure we are satisfied and so are our customers.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS! We are currently working on our installation instruction, but our tech support is ready to resolve any difficulties regarding installation, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Professional installation is highly recommended.
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
14-19 TY Tundra (Does not fit Tundra with stock LED headlights)
* Require minor modification for Tundra with stock LED DRL
** Our headlights come with adjuster module and are compatible with Tundra with level adjuster
Low Beam bulb size: H7
High Beam: Use build in high power LED chips for high beam
Feature: DRL light tube with activation light sequence when you unlock your car
- 100% brand new direct replacement as shown in the picture
- Black housing aftermarket headlights
- Package comes with a pair of aftermarket headlights for driver and passenger sides, produces stronger and more focused light beam compared to most parabolic headlights
- Made by OEM approved manufacturer
- SAE/DOT approved
- Installation requires wiring and taking out the stock bumper. Professional installation is highly recommended