4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Alpine Swiss Aluminum Attache Case Padded Laptop Briefcase Combo Lock Hard Sided
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TSA APPROVED CARRY ON SIZE – Exterior measurements: 18" L x 13" W x 4" H TSA approved as a carry-on to bring in flight. Interior Measurements: 17" L x 12" W x 3" H. Weight: 5 lbs.
- SECURE COMBINATION LOCKS - Two easy to set and change combination locks. Can be individually set to two different sets of 3 digits each.
- LAPTOP STRAP – Fully lined interior with elegant faux leather trim. Features a padded bottom with a secure strap to hold laptop in place.
- ORGANIZED – Interior accessory organizer includes expanding file divider pocket which measures 8" x 14.25", snap button pouch, zippered pouch, 3 pen slots, and 2 card slots.
- DURABLE QUALITY – Aluminum hard sided rugged textured exterior is stylish and durable. Reinforced corner construction and rubber base corners protect case from wear and tear. Sleek silver hardware adds a polished finishing touch to this design. Comes with 1 year manufacturer’s warranty from Alpine Swiss.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered these styles
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Solo New York Grand Central Attaché Case with Dual Combination Locks - Attaché Case for Men - Hard-Sided Briefcase - Large Capacity - Black
Solo New York Broadway Premium Leather Attaché Case, Fits up to 16 Inch Laptop, Hard-sided with Combination Locks, Black
World Traveler European-style Aluminum Silver Laptop Attache Case, One Size
|Sold By||Alpine Swiss Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Weight||5.00 lbs||3.70 lbs||4.70 lbs||5.60 lbs|
|Size||One Size||One Size||18 x 13 x 4 Inch||One Size|
|Size Map||One Size||—||—||One Size|
SECURE COMBINATION LOCKS
Two easy to set and change combination locks. Can be individually set to two different sets of 3 digits each.
TSA APPROVED CARRY ON SIZE
Exterior measurements: 18" L x 13" W x 4" H TSA approved as a carry-on to bring in flight. Interior Measurements: 17" L x 12" W x 3" H. Weight: 5 lbs.
LAPTOP SPACE & ORGANIZATION
Fully lined interior with elegant faux leather trim. Features a padded bottom with a secure strap to hold laptop in place.
STYLISH DURABLE QUALITY
Aluminum hard sided rugged textured exterior is stylish and durable. Reinforced corner construction and rubber base corners protect case from wear and tear. Sleek silver hardware adds a polished finishing touch to this design.
|Top Zip 15.6" Laptop Briefcase||Flap-over Leather Briefcase||Expandable Attache Briefcase||Rolling Overnight Briefcase||Rolling Catalog Case||Aluminum Attache Case|
|Laptop compartment||Padded laptop sleeve holds up to 15.6" laptop||Removable padded laptop sleeve holds up to 15.6" laptop||Removable padded laptop sleeve holds up to 17" laptop||Padded interior|
|Main closure||Top zippers||Flap-over with lock||Dual combination locks||Top zippers||Side release buckles||Dual combination locks|
|TSA Size||Personal item or carry-on||Personal item or carry-on||Carry-on||Carry-on||Carry-on||Carry-on|
|Measurements||16” x 12” x 5”||16.5” x 12.5” x 4.5”||18” x 13” x 4.5”||16.25” x 15” x 10”||18” x 17” x 10.5”||18" x 13" x 4"|
|Materials||Colombian vacquetta leather||Colombian vacquetta leather||1680 Denier ballistic nylon, leatherette trim||1680 Denier ballistic nylon||1680 Denier ballistic nylon||Manmade materials, Aluminum|
|Handles and Straps||Leather adjustable shoulder strap and handles||Leather adjustable shoulder strap and top handle||Leatherette top handle||Nylon top handle and telescopic rolling handle||Top handle and telescopic rolling handle||Top handle|
Children's Hunger Fund
CHF was established in 1991 to provide children with food all around the world. Through your continued support, we are able to partner with Children's Hunger Fund to donate 2,500 meals a day to families in need.
Thank you to all of our customers for allowing us to make a difference.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The exterior also had its' flaws for example the locks, they are a joke!. The are not aligned with the top and bottom of the case and are very flimsy. Aluminum reinforcements are also dented at the rivets which gives it a cheap feel. The ends are made of plastic where the aluminum meets; that doesn't make sense unless it is being done to keep the weight down .
Shipping was hideous. it was packed in a thin boxing material (like a box of cereal) and slapped on a label. As others also reported in reviews dents and scuffs; well now you you why. A bag of bubble wrapping material would have made sense and prevent shipping issues. I will be posting pictures of how my product looked before and after unboxing. In conclusion, if you are looking for the bare minimal in terms of quality and don't want to spend $10 more for the leather version of this product; this is for you. To be fair, I am a loyal fan of Alpine Swiss but they dropped the ball on this one!
Alpine Swiss, AIR YOUR BRIEFCASES OUT before you send them to customers! Or air out the raw materials you use. Or something. Because making your customers wonder if they are inhaling poisonous fumes is bad business.
Otherwise, the briefcase appears perfectly fine and as expected.
I have a solo version of this case which is larger and not as attractive as this Alpine.
I'm downsizing since I'm getting older and heavy is annoying.
I'm easy going on my possesions, when I cleaned up my 2 year old solo, it has as many scratches as this brand new Alpine.
the scratches are minor and I'm pretty sure they occur as they are putting it together and not from shipping.
since the scratches are minor and similar to how it would wind up down the road I decided to just keep it.
I spent some time cleaning up and minimizing the scratches, which did improve them quite a bit.
now, my concerns are the hinges, there is a catch when you have the lid open that most likely will not last too long. my solo has traditional hinges.
there is a strong odor inside. I put it outside in the sun for a few hours for 2 days and the odor is mostly gone.
also the internal gluing is not holding, but the edges hold so should be okay.
overall, I feel this should be cheaper in price given the above - so the 3 stars.
they give money to charity which is nice and I would have like to give more stars to help promote responsible companies!
1. nice heavy feels it can take a betting.
2. My coworkers loves it.
3. Classy but techy vibe all in one. Has "that guy" that has the best and cool tech at work. That people ask me how I get it all the time. It fits me perfectly.
1.A few more pockets word be nice.
2. thiner then I would have like but any thiner would Stop it from caring as much. so that on me and my expectations more the the product or the company. Just don't expect a thin case.
1.make sure to checkout the size. To see If it a size you want and can work with.
2. look at this picture to see the pocket it has.
Over all: I love it but give it a duble check before getting.