|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$60.01 (80%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Genuine Leather
- Tested & Approved by Independent Lab Tests. Alpine Swiss RFID Blocking Protection to Stop Thieves from Obtaining Personal or account information. Tested for 13.56 MHz Frequency in which the credit cards operate. If Testing on an HID card please Use an: HI
- Measures 4 3/8" x 3" x 1/2" (empty)
- 11 credit card slots inclucing an outside one for easy access
- Spring Loaded money clip (Classic money clip)
- RFID: Radio Frequency Identification denoting technologies that use radio waves to identify people and objects carrying encoded chips. These can include credit card information, passport identification or other forms of ID as well as access cards etc. Our
Customers who bought this item also bought
Alpine Swiss RFID Blocking Men's Money Clip Deluxe Spring Loaded Leather Wallet
- Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0088FT3G6
- Item model number: By Alpine Swiss
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Whats worse is that I've had this less than an hour to find all its faults, and I have to pay for return postage, which makes it not worth returning.
Can carry a good amount of cards, I would say 9-10 cards comfortably but you could carry more if you wanted maybe 14
It is not coming apart
Money chip moves around a little
Wish there was a better shot for the ID
Overall it is a pretty good little wallet
This wallet is just perfect. It has a very clean fold, a slim design and a very professional presentation.
I really like it for how thin it is, but my only problem was that you have to flash your cash every time you go to pull a credit card out. This wallet solves that problem. I can keep my cash hidden when I pay with a credit card. This comes at a cost of a slightly thicker wallet, but I think it's worth it. I have not had any problems fitting my cards in the slots.
I'll likely still use both wallets, depending on the situation, but I feel a little more secure not having to flash my cash every time I open my wallet.