|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Top Grain Leather
- Measures 4.37" x 3.37" x 0.50"
- 2 ID Windows, 7 Card Slots
- Removable Card / ID Case 2-in-1 Use as a wallet or a card case
- 2 additional oversized slots for cards or receipts
- Quality Workmanship with 8 stitches per Inch
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Men's Leather Wallet By Alpine Swiss Product Features: Measures 4.37" x 3.37" x 0.5" Genuine Leather 2 ID Windows 7 Credit Card Slots 2 Additional Pockets Full Size Bill Section Removable Passcase Flap with ID Window Quality Workmanship with 8 stitches per inch MSRP: $45.00
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00MQ86N32
- Item model number: By Alpine Swiss
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
You may not be able to tell from the pictures, but there are two sections in the bill area. This is great for keeping receipts and change separate from bills. In addition, there are two "hidden" pockets behind the credit card areas. Great for stashing lesser used cards, backup keys, or other small items you'd prefer hidden from immediate view.
As others have mentioned, the leather does seem a bit thin, but this item may earn a 5th star if it turns out to be durable.
I can tell by the feel that this is really well made.
It doesn't have that plastic-y feel you get from certain wallets.
The card slots are snug and the ID window is very secure.
This is not like my last wallet, where it was so loose, I had to jam all the cards in one slot to keep them from falling out.
One slot, one card (or two if you have that many). I knew I could trust Swiss Army to make a nice wallet.
I wouldn't recommend Dockers, not to rain on their parade, but, I felt their wallets at Sears and, well, yeah. Not even in the same league.
Get this one. I highly recommend it.
1. Average quality.
1. The id sleeve has too thick a leather border around it so you have to take out the id to see the info at the edges.
2. The credit card slots are CUT into tiers, however on the right side, each slot goes all the way down to the bottom of the wallet, which means you end up with a thick stack of cards all in the same place instead of a tapered stack, AND you cannot see the tops of any of the cards behind the front one (really...how stupid is that?). Returning.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The wallet is of very good quality and has a lot of room to work with. The card pockets are a bit snug, but is appropriately sized, as the cards stay put, especially when... Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Joel
A great basic wallet! I bought the first one 4 years ago for my husband. He was happy to see that I bought the same wallet this time.Published 1 day ago by Ma MaGoo
This wallet was very cheap but is excellent. I previously had a trifold wallet, but wanted to try a bifold. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Alechia Edmonson
awesome wallet. I use the insert more than the whole thing, but that's one of the reasons I got it! Beautiful color and feel too.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Leather is really nice, the card holders aren't all tiered some cards get hidden behind the ones in frontPublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I meant to order black in the larger "Euro" style". Returns not accepted.Published 7 days ago by emptor