|Sale:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$23.01 (66%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Genuine Leather
- Measures: 4" x 2 7/8" x 3/8"
- Magnet Money Clip
- 3 Card Slots, 1 ID Window
- Slim & Thin, Perfect Front Pocket wallet to carry some money ID and a few cards
Customers who bought this item also bought
Front Pocket Wallet Leather Money Clip By Alpine SwissIf you have never used a money clip or a slimline front pocket wallet, please give this a try. You will love its efficiency and how good it is for your lower back. Carry all you need in a small comfortable wallet and stop sitting on a big fat wallet.Features:Strong Magnet Money ClipMeasures: 4" x 2 7/8" x 3/8" Genuine LeatherMultiple Credit Card SlotsID WindowMSRP $35.00
- Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004M6UDF0
- Item model number: By Alpine Swiss
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Something to add: I've read in an earlier review with a picture about 'money holder' (the clip) not being stitched, instead that it was holding with a glue. I can confirm that it is actually stitched strongly and after a year of use, mine is as strong as the first day.
I extremely recommend dark brown color. Since I got it in my hands, when I compare it to black or brown, I see a huge difference.
Logo is as it should be. Sewing is nice. Leather feels good in your hand. Magnet is strong as it should be, it wouldn't be nice if it was stronger.
It took me a couple days to get used to a money clip. This wallet feels really practical in daily life. I advice you to fold your money twice and put it in the same direction of the clip so that it sits just under the clip. This way I find it both good looking and comfortable to use. Can't keep too much money tho.
I liked the wallet a lot. I'm happy with my dark brown color choice and the way it is practical in daily use.
Swiss Bags Pros:
* Size - The Swiss Bags wallet is smaller than the Kenneth Cole. It isn't as long as the Kenneth Cole. It's also thinner. The magnet is thin, thinner than the magnet on my old Fossil front-pocket wallet. The clip on the Kenneth Cole is pretty thick, especially the bottom part that sticks out significantly.
* Money clip - The clip on the Swiss Bags wallet is easier to use. The Kenneth Cole clip is very tight, making it hard to get bills into it.
* Storage - The Swiss Bags wallet has credit card holders while the Kenneth Cole does not.
* ID window - The Swiss Bags wallet has a hole in the ID window, making it easy to remove your ID. The Kenneth Cole wallet doesn't.
Kenneth Cole Pros:
* Aesthetics - The Kenneth Cole wallet looks slightly better. It has a nice Kenneth Cole emblem stamped on the leather. The Swiss Bags wallet doesn't look bad at all. The logo on the clip, however, didn't look good when I received it. The red paint rubbed off quickly, and it actually looks better now.
* Smell - The Kenneth Cole wallet doesn't smell much. The lambskin Swiss Bags wallet smells of lambskin. I don't mind the smell, but after a couple weeks, it's still noticeable from 4-5 inches away.
I prefer the Swiss Bags wallet. I carry a front-pocket wallet because I want to fit all my essentials in the smallest package possible. The Swiss Bags wallet does this best.
UPDATE 2/26/2014: It's been two years and three months since I purchased this wallet. I've used it every day. It's held up very well. I may even buy another for when this one wears out several years down the road.
So far the quality is better than I expected but can't speak to long term durability as I just got it today but for what I paid, Im happy either way.