|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$22.01 (63%)|
- Genuine Leather
- SUPER SLEEK – Replace your thick wallet with our slim magnetic money clip front pocket wallet that measures only 4" x 2 7/8" x 3/8". So convenient and compact you’ll never go back to sitting on a traditional bulky wallet.
- PRACTICAL - Our functional yet slim design features 3 card slots, 1 ID window with thumb cutout, and a magnetic money clip for folded cash.
- STYLISH - Available in a variety of colors and skins, we have the money clip wallet to match your personal style. Magnet is accented with signature Alpine Swiss emblem and debossed Alpine Swiss name.
- DURABLE QUALITY - Crafted from the finest quality genuine leather, this wallet is durably rugged yet buttery soft.
- AN IDEAL GIFT - Comes neatly packaged in our Alpine Swiss 100% recycled giftbox.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Alpine Swiss is an emerging lifestyle brand bringing you the most sought after looks in clothing, footwear, and accessories. We were founded with a promise of service and value to our customers offering you accessible, stylish, high quality products.
Through your continued support, we are able to partner with Children's Hunger Fund to donate 2,500 meals every day year round to needy children around the world. And a deep Thank You! to all our customers for allowing us to help make a difference.
Magnetic Money Clip Front Pocket Wallet
Style, function, and quality all come together in our magnetic money clip front pocket wallet. The innovative design is enhanced by quality leather craftsmanship.
Replace your thick wallet with our slim magnetic money clip front pocket wallet that measures only 4" x 2 7/8" x 3/8". So convenient and compact you’ll never go back to sitting on a traditional bulky wallet.
Children's Hunger Fund
CHF was established in 1991 to provide children with food all around the world. Through your continued support, we are able to partner with Children's Hunger Fund to donate 2,500 meals a day to families in need.
Thank you to all of our customers for allowing us to make a difference.
Committed to Quality and Style
Bifolds, money clips, minimalist cases and everything in between, Alpine Swiss brings you the most beautiful and functional designs for small leather goods. Find your perfect style in our carefully curated selection.
Alpine Swiss takes pride in sourcing our materials to be of both the highest quality and good for the environment. We strive to create the most durable and stylish products with the finest materials available.
Nothing can outmatch the beauty of a perfectly crafted and skillfully stitched top quality leather wallet. Our dedicated production team uses the most steadfast construction methods to support our commitment to quality in every product we create.
- Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004M6UDF0
- Item model number: By Alpine Swiss
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-5 of 3,908 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Something to add: I've read in an earlier review with a picture about 'money holder' (the clip) not being stitched, instead that it was holding with a glue. I can confirm that it is actually stitched strongly and after a year of use, mine is as strong as the first day.
I extremely recommend dark brown color. Since I got it in my hands, when I compare it to black or brown, I see a huge difference.
Logo is as it should be. Sewing is nice. Leather feels good in your hand. Magnet is strong as it should be, it wouldn't be nice if it was stronger.
It took me a couple days to get used to a money clip. This wallet feels really practical in daily life. I advice you to fold your money twice and put it in the same direction of the clip so that it sits just under the clip. This way I find it both good looking and comfortable to use. Can't keep too much money tho.
I liked the wallet a lot. I'm happy with my dark brown color choice and the way it is practical in daily use.
Swiss Bags Pros:
* Size - The Swiss Bags wallet is smaller than the Kenneth Cole. It isn't as long as the Kenneth Cole. It's also thinner. The magnet is thin, thinner than the magnet on my old Fossil front-pocket wallet. The clip on the Kenneth Cole is pretty thick, especially the bottom part that sticks out significantly.
* Money clip - The clip on the Swiss Bags wallet is easier to use. The Kenneth Cole clip is very tight, making it hard to get bills into it.
* Storage - The Swiss Bags wallet has credit card holders while the Kenneth Cole does not.
* ID window - The Swiss Bags wallet has a hole in the ID window, making it easy to remove your ID. The Kenneth Cole wallet doesn't.
Kenneth Cole Pros:
* Aesthetics - The Kenneth Cole wallet looks slightly better. It has a nice Kenneth Cole emblem stamped on the leather. The Swiss Bags wallet doesn't look bad at all. The logo on the clip, however, didn't look good when I received it. The red paint rubbed off quickly, and it actually looks better now.
* Smell - The Kenneth Cole wallet doesn't smell much. The lambskin Swiss Bags wallet smells of lambskin. I don't mind the smell, but after a couple weeks, it's still noticeable from 4-5 inches away.
I prefer the Swiss Bags wallet. I carry a front-pocket wallet because I want to fit all my essentials in the smallest package possible. The Swiss Bags wallet does this best.
UPDATE 2/26/2014: It's been two years and three months since I purchased this wallet. I've used it every day. It's held up very well. I may even buy another for when this one wears out several years down the road.
So far the quality is better than I expected but can't speak to long term durability as I just got it today but for what I paid, Im happy either way.