Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 30, 2012 11:29:46 AM PDT
Went by Gamestop on my lunch break and they already have DMC HD for sale, they said Capcom removed the street date so its good to go, picked mine up and looking forward to seeing how good a job they have done on them.

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 1:33:11 PM PDT
Cody Burnett says:
Just finished DMC1 for the hd collection and have to say it is going well so far. I have yet to run into any problems-like framerate issues and freezes-in the game and have to say that the hd coating to the game is unbelieveable. If I didn't know any better I would have thought this was just released 2009 instead of 2001. Hopefully when I get to DMC3 I won't die 10+ when fighting Cerberus like my first try years before. The collection is definitely worth the price.

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 9:18:15 PM PDT
Bryan Willis says:
How does DMC1 sound? The sound effects were EXTREMELY compressed and low quality on the ps2. Music was fine for the most part.

And seeing that, what...theres a dual layer game "dmc3 special edition" and if I remember right- 3 cd games on one dual layer 360 dvd.. I wonder how much compression was made. I know metal gear solid hd collection had some, but it wasn't enough to matter.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2012 12:41:57 AM PDT
Cody Burnett says:
The game sounds slightly better than when it was released, but their is some compression that is easy to ignore if you don't have your surround sound system on. So far DMC2 is looking good, but it is still the weakest of the four DMC games. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll see how DMC3 holds up. Wish me luck as I die a bazillion times lol.

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 7:20:05 AM PDT
I was also really impressed with how good DMC 1 looked, I was really worried about that one but they really have done a solid job on this collection. I tried all 3 because I had to see how they looked and they were all great, had no technical issues with any of them.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Mar 30, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about