Altered Fantom.1 12-Volt Electric Skateboard with Wireless Remote
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 23-in. electric skateboard with durable 7-ply maple deck, concave shape, and kicktail for added control
- Rechargeable 12-volt battery powers a 100-watt motor for up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time
- Patented Exkate T2 Torsion trucks, 80mm x 50mm poured polyurethane wheels, and quiet belt drive system for a smooth, silent ride
- Wireless remote controls both acceleration and braking to offer maximum safety and easy maneuvering
- Recommended for ages 8 years and older, supports weight up to 120 lbs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Included Components||ride on|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 10.5 x 30 inches|
|Shipping Weight||19.2 pounds|
|Size||30.00 x 10.50 x 7.00|
Welcome to the next evolution in skateboarding! The Fantom.1 12-Volt Electric Skateboard with Wireless Remote from Altered lets you carve the streets wirelessly! Easier to ride than a standard skateboard, both your feet stay firmly planted on the deck as you squeeze the trigger-style grip to gradually accelerate. The patented hand-held wireless remote system allows for true continuous acceleration and gradual, controlled braking. The deck is constructed of thick 7-ply maple wood to give it added durability and the concave shape and single kick tail offer extra control. Riders can enjoy a smooth and safe cruise, avoid wheel bite, and nail tighter turns with the patented Exkate T2 Torsion trucks, 80mm x 50mm poured polyurethane wheels, and a quiet belt drive system. A quiet belt drive system is driven by the 100-watt electric motor and 12-volt, 7-amp rechargeable battery system to power the skateboard up to 10 mph for up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Charging time is approximately 8-10 hours. Recommended for ages 8 years and older, supports weight up to 120 lbs.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Update: So after having it barely 3 weeks - it broke. And we barely used it outside because it would reset after going maybe 3 feet or so and that got annoying super fast. So little brother has been using it in house going up and down the hallway which has been disappointing. He took it to outside to try again and it reset and hasn't worked since unfortunately. He's 100lbs at most. Expensive heavy toy.