- File Size: 870 KB
- Print Length: 275 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Barking Dog Productions; 2 edition (December 29, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 29, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MS2NK7P
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #79,878 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Altered Genes: Revelations Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Silent Corner" by Dean Koontz
A dazzling new series, a pure adrenaline rush, debuts with Jane Hawk, a remarkable heroine certain to become an icon of suspense. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Book 2 is just as good!
Now, you absolutely must read the first book before reading this one. It's the only way you'll be up on our pandemic and our characters, but once you do, you'll find that you need book 2 immediately.
The author has created a world that's full of action, heartbreak, and a mix of wonderful and wonderfully evil characters. His world is so vivid you can see it as you read. Even with the evil characters (and there are quite a few), the book isn't depressing. There's a thread of hope in it that I loved.
The author said in his afterword that he's a slow writer and it may be a while before we get book 3. I can only say that I hope it's not too long.
I'm loving this series!
Professor Simmons and his friends are laying low to keep from being found by a maniac who spread lies about him. Unfortunately, the outside world is encroaching on his new life and threatening everything that he is working hard to accomplish.
I love how Mr. Kelly showed that a woman can be just as much of a protector as a man.
Note to those who read reviews before buying: This is the second book in the Altered Genes series and it is best if you've read the first book to know what the main characters have already been through. Fair warning, there is violence, adult language, and adult situations.
again are vividly described. At times the book was more detailed than I would have liked. Yet some readers will appreciate the chemistry facts. The chapters flow from one to the other with headings that introduce their content and unify the plot. Overall it is a dark apoplectic type book. It could possibly be a movie as it is often gruesome with frightening yet realistic type scenes. Many surprises appear towards the end. The author appears once again to be an excellent writer.
I am a science guy, so of course book one, Altered Genes was more my tastes. Thank God, there were no stupid Zombies or something else ridiculous. The story was not overly graphic, nor revolting. The story line flows well.
Mark Kelly is a great author and writes well. The story is very believable, characters compelling, with one of the societies real and scariest problems - germ warfare.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Technothrillers
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Medical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Technothrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic