Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,254 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,306 reviews
on January 24, 2016
The shoulder was defective and came to a sharp point.

Also the sleeves connect far too low on the torso for such a form fitting hoodie. It makes the whole shirt come up if you raise your arms at all.

See photo for example of both.
review image
22 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2016
I'll start with what I did like about the product. I bought the large navy version. Though the shade of blue looks a little different than the picture, it is still a good-looking blue and incredibly soft. Now here's why I took some stars away. The hoodie isn't cut or sewn well. The armpit area on both sides is head-scratchingly MASSIVE, but around the wrist area is pretty normal so the tapering of the sleeves looks ridiculous (see pic). The hoodie is not at all slim-fit like the photos suggest. It is actually a little big for a large zip-up hoodie. Also, I knew it was going to be thin when I bought it, but is much thinner than I even expected. It is a good hoodie though for slightly cool weather if you don't mind it not being shaped like humans are actually anatomically shaped.
on August 3, 2015
Perfect fit , not to light or heavy long sleeves for my large arms and perfect loose hood
on January 9, 2014
This is the 2nd hoodie I've bought and I love it..perfect for layering and wearable when it's warm out as well

I like slimmer fit shirts but not hugging my body - to help some of you I'm 6'3" about 185 and the L will fit with a slim look but it'll be long enough to go a little below your belt (assuming you know how to wear pants like a normal person)

If you're around 5'10 - 6' and normal weight and like slim fit (not body hug) I would advise a medium in this particular hoodie

Recommended!
on March 11, 2014
I bought this as a valentines day gift for my husband. I read a lot of the reviews saying that it would be wise to order a size larger, and I agree. I first bought my husband a large, he is 5ft 9in, about 180lbs, because he usually wears a medium or large. We got it, but it was very tight on his biceps. He isn't "huge", (he does have the same body type as the guy in the picture), but it was visibly tight and obvious that we needed to go up only 1 size . So, thankfully with Prime, I got to return it and exchange it for free very quickly. Decided to go up to an X-large, and he LOVES it. He looks just as good as the guy in the picture. It is a thin t shirt fabric, but that's what I was looking for. It is like a t shirt, like it says in the name "hoddie shirt".
I was going to give it 4 stars because we had to go up a size, but since it wasn't that big of a deal with prime and because he loves it and I love it (he wears it almost every day), so it gets 5 stars. I hope this review helps you out, but trust me, if you wear a large in the majority of your clothing, do buy an XL.
I recommend this and I would buy it again :)
on December 29, 2015
After a few months of ownership the metal tab below the zipper broke off on all three of these hoodies in the laundry on typical settings. Do not expect these to last.
on January 10, 2015
I am 5'10, 30 waist and 38S for suits, weigh 135lbs and normally buy small sizes on shirts and jackets.

I would have given it a 4 star rating, but:

Cons:
* The fit is not like on the picture model. They certainly clipped the back side to make it look like that. I own a sewing machine so problem was solved for me.
* When zipped up like in picture, a 'bag-like' shape forms right above the belt/belly area.

Pros:
* Thin enough to wear with or under ANYTHING.
* Breathable. I got it now in winter time, but am confident can be worn in summer time (a night out) without sweating.

This one I couldn't decide if to add it in the Cons or Pros:
* The blue is not like the one in picture, but this is due to the RGB color gamma on monitors/tv screens. Not that the actual blue is bad or horrible, just not like in picture.

I am planning on getting the red one.
on June 17, 2015
It is everything which is advertised: Lightweight, zip up hoodie. I have been burned so many times by focusing on the minority of people who claim the product fits "too small" or "too large" or "too slim." Not this product, SO DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING OTHER THAN --->"Fits as expected!"<--- I followed the minority and bought a size up, and had a size-up mistake. There must be some strangely shaped people out there or with super skewed notions of US sizing standards!
on October 26, 2016
I purchased this hoodie in Large and that is usually my size (i am 5'8 and chest size 42") but its a bit large on me. As mentioned on a sweater I purchased from this brand as well on Amazon, it is important to have a size chart of your shirts with the measurements your brand fits people since we (the customers) are obviously purchasing this online and thats how we can manage ourselves, instead the size chart offered is the generic Amazon size chart, which isnt as detailed as can be. The material is thin and as mentioned in the product description is ideal for layering over a long sleeve shirt which is fine, and it looks like it be great, just not in my size. I would recommend to definitely buy a size smaller than what you usually wear to have it look like it does on the gentleman in the main image. The average customer I am sure has the option to return and change the size (I am currently outside of the country, ordered it to a friend's house who brought it down for me, so yeah I have a much harder task of returning), but hopefully that can all be avoided if the brand can place a more exact size chart of their shirts.
on June 13, 2015
Note: I bought this in both Eco Black and Red.

A friend of mine had an excellent hoodie and when I asked where he bought it from he said he just ordered the cheapest hoodie on Amazon. I did the same and this was the item I purchased. Well as it turns out, this is not the hoodie he was wearing BUT it's a perfect hoodie in it's own right, and here's why: it is a very thin and somewhat fitted hoodie, not in any way that's lacking, in a way that's thin enough to wear indoors and not be too hot, and wear outdoors on a perfect day where you want to block out the sun's rays, stylishly, but not sweat under a thicker hoodie. On some work days where I just don't feel like dressing up, I just rock this hoodie all day.

Because of it's thinness it can also be worn below a thicker jacket without making the outer jacket too tight. As you know, wearing layers is the perfect way to be at the perfect temperature and now you have found the perfect middle layer that can also serve well on its own in every day sunny situations in and outdoors. Your welcome.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.