|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.70 - $134.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 50% Polyester/38% Cotton/12% Rayon
- Machine Wash
- Three-quarter sleeve crew-neck Henley with shirttail hem
- Contrast raglan sleeves, collar, and three-button placket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 7.8 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007IDM0VY
- Item model number: 01989E1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 8, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My boyfriend is 5'10" and 185lbs - athletic build.
I ordered him a large and the length was perfect. They weren't tight across the chest or anything either.
The weight of the material is great for the summer.
Sizing: My son is 18, very fit, athletic build - 5'9', 160-165 pounds, all muscle, 6-pack abs.
He usually buys medium shirts or 15-1/2 neck, slim fit dress shirts.
We bought two of these shirts - the other was the Gray/Black in the MEDIUM because he likes his shirts fitted, not loose.
Well the Medium fit upon arrival, but after the first washing, they were too short in length and too tight around his arms and chest.
He was tugging on it and was clearly uncomfortable.
He looked like he had outgrown a shirt from grade school!!
We had no problem with returns, and ordered the LARGE.
While the LARGE had a bit of "room" upon arriving, after the first washing we now have the perfect, slightly snug, comfortable fit!
I saw quite a few size complaints, but that fit me just fine - I like them a bit slimmer and that is how this style of shirt is supposed to .fit. Colors are nice & bright. I'm 5'11, 185 with a slimmer look. If you're any bigger, size it up - you have no extra room to work with unless you like to paint shirts onto your body.
Order was accurate & shipping was quick.
Now ,for a couple negatives
- fabric has a nice, soft feel, but it does not feel very sturdy. Fortunately I hit these on low heat, but curious how long this will last. It's reallllly thin. Thank goodness it's grey
- These are not 3/4 sleeves. They come down to your elbow, and I don't have gorilla arms. Hence, they're a bit awkward-looking
Raglans can be tough to find in a slimmer fit at a decent price & without a bunch of crazy stuff added to it, so I'm okay with the purchase. I'll keep it, I've worn it a few times in the past few weeks, and I like the look. I did however, delete the other colors of these from my wishlist. Take that for what it's worth.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
love this shirt,will order more.great fit,soft.Very nice color bluePublished 12 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Don't buy this unless you want to donate it to a toddler after the first washPublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
One wash and it's done. A small size shrunk to a toddler medium after first wash cycle. Low-Quality material.Published 9 days ago by Jared Samuel
The initial fit out of the box was great, but one washing and the shirt shrunk down from a Large to an unwearable size. Great short of you never intend to wash it.Published 11 days ago by Dave Link