|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.06 - $116.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 50% Polyester/38% Cotton/12% Rayon
- Machine Wash
- Sweatshirt with pullover styling featuring raglan-seamed long sleeves
- Banded cuffs, neck, and hemline
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A wide neckline and raglan sleeves in our soft eco jersey to be worn all day, on its own or layered up.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008OPI4U6
- Item model number: 01990E1P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- This is a very thin 3/4 sleeve tee-shirt cut in the style of a 'slouchy pull over sweatshirt.'
- The cream color was completely see through.
- Does not offer any warmth.
- Alternative is notorious for running small.
It is cute and I like it for the purpose it serves but that purpose is not as advertised. Also, I'm typically a size 4 and ordered a large for the look I was hoping to achieve.
It did not slouch on me. I normally wear a Large, sometimes X-Large..I am 5'7 and weigh around 140 lbs. I look thin but am broader shouldered. I got an X-Large... after reading all the reviews...the shoulders fit...the bottom was baggy...it did not pull in like it looks in the picture. It's a cute t-shirt. I will give it that...but was not slouchy...I was hoping for more off the shoulder look. OK for a t-shirt...I would probably like it better in black.