- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000KY74NW
- Item model number: 100-913
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,191,218 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Vetta VL110A WL Altimeter SmartLite Wireless Cycling Computer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||2.8 x 3.7 x 5.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.25 pounds|
Altimeter SmartLite Computer w/ Wireless Speed Only, Upgradable to Wireless Speed and Cadence by adding T2X. Dark Chromed
The VL110A WL Altimeter Wireless Cycling Computer is Vetta's altitude computer, combining 20 standard functions with 5 different altitude functions including readouts for total altitude gain and barometric calibration in an easy to install and use wireless format. The ideal cycling computer for mountain and high elevation cyclists who bike in low light or after dark, the VL110A WL allows your mind to relax as you reach your top performance by interpreting your speed and distance performance as you gain and lose altitude even after dark with NiteLite and SmartLite Functions.
The VL110A WL uses wireless technology to record speed, distance, and altitude, eliminating the extra wires needed for a standard cycling computer and making it easy to attach to your bike. Additionally the VL110A WL has a 12/24-hour clock, a stopwatch, and temperature readings. With a Dual Bike Memory, it is possible to record and store information for more than one bike or rider. And, with Vetta's exclusive Service Timer, the computer will signal the rider when the bike or any component on it is scheduled for service.
The VL110A WL is easy to use. It is equipped with an energy saving sleep mode so that you don't have to worry about running the battery down, and also has a low battery warning so that you don't run out of power unexpectedly. Auto Start and Awake save battery run time and allow you to reboot quickly. After dark and in low light conditions, the NiteLite illuminates the screen with the press of its button. SmartLite works in conjunction with NiteLite, to illuminate the screen when any button is pressed within a defined time interval that the rider sets. The computer comes equipped with all the necessary mounting materials, so that it can be installed with ease.
- speed functions: current speed, average speed, maximum speed, and speed comparator
- distance functions: cumulative odometer, trip distance, and intermediate distance
- altitude and grade functions: current altitude, maximum altitude, total altitude gain, intermediate altitude gain, percent grade, maximum percent grade up/down, and barometric calibration
- time functions: 12/24 hour clock, stopwatch, ride time/total time, and service timer
- temperature functions: ambient temperature and maximum/minimum temperatures
- memory functions: dual bike memory and freeze frame memory
- operational functions: energy saving sleep mode, low battery warning on head unit, auto fire-up (auto start and auto awake), and NiteLite with SmartLite function
What's in the Box?
VL110A WL Head Unit, Wireless Transmitter Shim/Torpedo Shim, Bladed Spoke Magnet (SPD Magnet), Spacer, WL Wireless Speed Transmitter, Head Unit Battery (CR2450,3-Volt), Wireless Transmitter Battery Cap, Wireless Transmitter Battery (A23,12-Volt), WL Wireless Speed Active Mount, Bracket Rubber Pad (Riser Handlebar), Bracket Rubber Pad, Zip-Ties
Three-year limited warranty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When working, I also love the head unit. The layout and grouping of the functions is logical and easy to remember once you get used to it. Since I ride in the mountains, I am very interested in my altitude and this computer remembers the altitude of 2 reference points that you can use to baseline the rest of your ride. My most used functions are total distance, average speed, ride time, cadence, and altitude.
I have used this computer for about 100 hours of riding, or about 1,000 miles of distance, so I have a pretty good idea of how it performs over the longer term. Over this time, it has operated correctly on only about 60% of my rides!! The head unit either resets in the middle of a ride or goes into some sort of crash mode where all segments of the display are illuminated. I have replaced the battery twice during this period and this doesn't seem to help. I can't depend on it working any more so I am shopping for a replacement.
Summary: If the computer were more reliable, it would be a fantastic setup. It packs a lot of functionality into a light weight and simple device. I wish I could count on it. Customer support is sufficient, but not willing to bend over backwards to replace the unit.