Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Altra Benjamin Credenza, Natural/Gray
|Price:||$121.19 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Altra Pursuit Credenza adds additional functionality to your office space
- Credenza works with other Pursuit collection pieces to create a customized work area (each piece sold separately)
- This Credenza meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA standards for safety and performance
- Use this Credenza to spread out your work and organize your projects
- Wire management slots on the sides and a trough under the desk keep cords organized and off the floor
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Be more productive in your office space with the Altra Pursuit Credenza. This commercial grade Credenza can be configured for so many different uses. When combined with other Pursuit collection pieces, this Credenza can be used to create a small desk, a large U-shaped desk or a long meeting table (each sold separately). The possibilities seem endless. In addition to serving as an add on piece, the Credenza can also be used as a work table on its own. Use the added surface space to keep your laptop and office supplies handy. Wire management slots are located on the sides of the desk to eliminate unsightly cords and clutter. The light Natural and dark Gray finishes complement each other for a sophisticated look. Altra Pursuit Credenza requires assembly upon delivery.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||FreeShipFurnishings||MyOfficeInnovations||Wrigley's Business Products and Services||Cymax||MyOfficeInnovations||Amazon.com|
|Color||Natural||Espresso||Hansen Cherry||Natural||Mahogany||Hansen Cherry/Graphite Gray|
|Item Dimensions||19.5 x 66 x 29 in||72 x 24 x 29 in||72 x 27 x 30 in||65.94 x 66 x 29 in||160 x 74 x 3.5 in||66 x 29.5 x 30 in|
|Item Weight||65.25 lbs||108 lbs||98 lbs||117.25 lbs||160 lbs||125 lbs|
|Material Type||Hollow Core And Pvc||Wood||Wood||Wood||Wood||Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Price: paid $120 with free shipping
- Build Quality: While I suspect that no trees were harmed in the making of this desk, everything fit together well when putting it together, it feels quite sturdy, and is very heavy and planted after being set up.
- Easy assembly: Did it myself in just under an hour and it would have gone much faster with an additional person as the instructions suggest. I also feel that I could easily disassemble and reassemble it if it needed to be moved.
- It has a really large and usable workspace: Basically 5 1/2 ft wide by a little over 2 ft deep.
- Mine came with a small crushed edge from the factory, not as a result of shipping. It is about 1/2 inch by 1/4 inch, so not worth returning or worrying about, but this did keep me from giving this desk 5 stars.
- Finish: As I mentioned in build quality, there is nothing that would be mistaken as wood in this desk at all. The writing surface appears to be covered in some sort of contact paper designed to look like wood grain. I'm not sure that this will hold up to much abuse.
Despite the flaws, I can easily recommend this desk to anybody with the space for it. Despite it's name, this is not a desk that you would find in an executive's office, but for a large home office, it is fantastic.
1) Edge of desk where you sit has paper contact surface (gray) peeling off on the edge.We are using tape to keep it on. Just not well made
2) Our first unit arrived with a baseball sized hole in the top middle of the desk. They could not replace that part and it took 9 weeks to get it resolved. That is a looooong time to do without a needed desk and to hold onto all the large pieces and the packaging. We eventually settled on a new desk. Because we bought our original as part of a set, they wanted us to unassemble and return all pieces. Trust me that was an expensive undertaking and very time consuming and frustrating as a proposition.
3) Customer service is about a 45 minute hold time to reach
4) the hardware bag was missing
5) the screw holes were drilled in the wrong place; required us to redrill
Pros: Once together it is a nice functional piece
If you are willing to tolerate BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE and LOTS OF FRUSTRATION you should end up with a decent, functional piece. But what a pain to get there.
I have had this desk for about 9 months now and have had no issues with it. It holds a 32" TV, Xbox, 26" Monitor, and 5-1 Surround Sound Speaker System with plenty of room for my Keyboard, Mouse, 2 External Hard Drives, and a collection of important papers. Despite the weight I have on this desk I have seen and heard no signs of trouble and, besides one tiny nick from an errant knife, it has stood strong through months of use.
The cable management system has helped control the cords that go to my Full Tower PC below and it easy fits that underneath with 6" to spare, not to mention the UPS that sits next to my Tower. This desk was very easy to set up, came with spare parts, and has been a delightful and useful addition to my room. I am also 6'3" and my legs have plenty of room.
The instructions are Ikea-like, heavy on illustration, light on explanation. Overall the manual is decent, but some drawings do not quite match the finished step (this was especially frustrating). In the Helpful Hints section it references instructional videos online, but there are none.
You won't be able to put this together while sitting on the floor! You will need a workbench or table. I put a towel on my dining room table and used that. There is a lot of screwing with Phillips-head screwdrivers. Some screw holes were not drilled out enough, and I ended up drilling them out further with an electric drill or I could not have gotten the screws in. If you're not familiar with cam-locks pay careful attention to their description, explanation and use.
My final caution: be prepared for a fairly substantial project.