Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Altra Furniture Hillary Secretary Desk
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on April 19, 2013
Is a nice desk, price is right, was pretty easy overall to put together. The hinges were a huge pain, and the screws seemed to require about 5 different screw drivers... The hinge ones almost required a small flathead in order not to strip them. Do yourself a favor and get a drill to put them in as well or risk destroying your wrist :). Overall happy with the finished product
on June 27, 2013
This is a great desk if you don't want to spend too much, or if you want to use it as a small laptop station and conceal a printer on the lower shelf. I was unable to find any comparable furniture in my local bricks-and-mortar stores. It doesn't require much space, and the pigeon/cubby holes are adequate to sort and store with. It will take you approx. 3 to 4 hours to assemble it, so budget the time. It was easy to understand assembly. I thought the hardware quality was a wee bit on cheap side, which made the lower cabinet doors not quite perfect in alignment, but you can work that out. However, the knobs look first rate. It serves my needs very well as an auxiliary desk in my den and allowed me to divide and simplify the use of my large roll-top in my office.
on August 16, 2013
I was tired of having my laptop sitting out all the time but didn't want to give up the space needed for a desk - this is perfect. Lots of storage. No problems with putting it together. It was a fairly heavy box so had to bring it in from the porch by pieces. One door had some damage but was quickly replaced after a phone call to the mfg.
on December 24, 2013
we winter in a very small (park model) home and needed something small to keep my husbands laptop and all his papers. This suits our purpose perfectly.....everything is kept neat an tidy inside and it's a reasonable piece of furniture to have on display.
on October 19, 2013
I think it is very practical and what I wanted and what I ordered.You get what you pay for and the price was right but it is press board. It is definitely serving my purpose.
on October 17, 2013
Very low quality materials. One of the hinge screw head literally broke off rendering the whole product useless. Takes very long to assemble
on May 7, 2014
This piece was challenging for me to put together. It took me four (4) days. The box was very heavy. But once I got it together I loved it.
on December 27, 2014