|Price:||$110.45 - $120.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Fabric or Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Reinforced Mesh Upper^All-New 4-Point Gaiter Trap Technology^Now available in Men's size 16^Stack Height: 25 mm
Altra's best-selling trail shoe, the latest lone peak, continues to define what trail shoes should be. This version features an updated durable, reinforced upper and is equipped with Altra's new 4-point gaiter-trap technology. The well-loved sandwiched StoneGuard outsole return as core features on this shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N5R999A
- Item model number: Men's Lone Peak 3.5
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These shoes, sized up half a size, fit my wide feet wonderfully.
I don't actually run in them, I just use them for hiking, and for my purposes they have worked very well so far.
I deducted one star because I don't like the design on the side of the shoe under the logo. It looks like something from the 90s.