|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.99 - $125.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Ideal Uses: Running, Walking, Fitness, Core Training. Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Comfort.
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop Platform, FootShape Toe Box
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound Top Layer, InnerFlex Technology | Outsole: FootPod Technology | Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed | Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- Stack Height: 27 mm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Torin 2.0 builds upon the cushioned and form-improving benefits of its predecessor with a smoother ride and a more cushioned midsole. We've improved the plush, slip-on feel that runners love and upgraded the durability of the upper and outsole. The FootShape toe box allows your toes to spread out naturally for more comfort, stability and speed. Responsive A-Bound returns energy into each step. The fully cushioned Zero Drop platform runs evenly from heel to forefoot to naturally align your body and encourage a natural, low-impact landing. Innerflex midsole technology makes its Torin debut, bringing extra flexibility inside the midsole. Experience the next degree of comfort and cushioning with the new Torin 2.0. WHAT'S NEW: More Plush Midsole, Improved Upper Durability, Improved Outsole Durability, Redesigned Upper, InnerFlex Technology.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00U7EQFVM
- Item model number: Torin 2.0-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 16, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I walk the dog about 2.5 miles a day so I upgraded from the Altra One 2.5 to the Torin model for additional cushioning during my walk and I kept the Altra One 2.5 for work. I think in the future I will simply stick with the Torin!
The only negative is that I feel they are a little expensive for how quickly the shoes wear out. :( However, this will not deter me from future purchases!