Altura The Mesh: Premium Filter For Aeropress Coffee Makers + Free Ebook With Recipes, Tips, And More, Stainless Steel, Washable and Reusable. Lifetime 100% Guarantee
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PERFECTLY DESIGNED FOR YOUR AEROPRESS: Our filter is ultra slim and guaranteed to fit both older and newer generation AeroPress Coffee Makers.
- ENHANCED TASTE & FLEXIBILITY: The MESH allows for the passage of healthy oils normally filtered out by paper filters. It’s great for traveling or camping, allowing you to leave your paper filters at home. The filter also works great with finer grind sizes (like turkish or espresso) that require less steep time
- GREAT WITH FINER GRIND SIZES (like turkish or espresso) that require less steep time.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: No longer worry about how many paper filters you need to bring our how your're going to keep them dry. Store The MESH inside the cap and you're off.
- RISK FREE GUARANTEE: Our filters come with a “No questions asked” manufacturer 90-Day Money Back Guarantee AND a Lifetime Warranty. Give it a try! You have nothing to lose.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DESIGNED FOR THE AEROPRESS
The most recent generation of The MESH filter is designed to perfectly fit all AeroPress coffee makers, both older and newer models. The cap fits perfectly, not too loose like it can be with paper and not too tight like with other metal filters. Made of 18/8 Stainless Steel, The MESH is the most durable and corrosion resistant metal filter on the market. Super easy to clean, just make sure to give it a quick rinse after every use and you will find The MESH to look almost brand new for years to come. The MESH is also dishwasher safe.
BETTER TASTE, BIGGER FLAVOR
The MESH filter will allow you to enjoy the benefit of natural essences and oils which contain bolder flavors and aroma. Paper filters will block these essential oils and flavors allowing your cup of coffee to fall just short of perfect. Many AeroPress World Champions have also attributed their success to their use of a metal filter. If high end espresso machines do not use paper filters, why should you?
NO MORE PAPER FILTERS
Weather you are environmentally conscious or not, it is liberating to not have to worry about paper filters again. This can add up to some big savings over a lifetime use of the AeroPress. The MESH filter benefits over paper include...
- Never having to worry about running out of paper filters again. Have you ever been in the middle of a brewing process just to realize you are out of filters? Not many stores carry AeroPress filters so you’re likely out of luck.
- Traveling with our AeroPress without having to worry about how many paper filters to bring or finding a safe dry spot to pack them.
- Being 100% guilt free knowing your cup of joe accounted for ZERO trash if you’re composting your used grinds.
PERFECT FOR TRAVEL AND ADVENTURE
UPGRADE the versatility of your AeroPress with The MESH filter. Without having to worry about paper, taking your AeroPress wherever you go will be that much easier. Enjoy your AeroPress and MESH filter...
- when traveling (way better than using basic hotel room drip machines or keurigs)
- on a hike
- while camping
- while backpacking around the world
- when brewing with loose leaf teas
- at the beach
- out in the snow
While The MESH works well with all grind sizes ranging from super fine to coarse we find that the best grinds range from Medium to Fine. Brewing inverted is also recommended.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit 7/11/14: Greener Solutions reached out to us regarding the fitment issue and the returns process and was apologetic and accommodating, not only issuing a full refund but making good with an additional credit and product. We're chalking it up to growing pains and that happens from time to time. Ultimately, the situation was resolved to our satisfaction and we appreciate their proactive approach to good customer service.
Edit 9/30/14: The 2nd product run was completed mid-September and Greener Solutions shipped us 2 new filters to test in our presses. I'm happy to report that their revised manufacturing seems to have successfully thinned the outer ring for better fitment. To recap: Greener Solutions refunded full money from the initial order that didn't fit AND a credit for shipping, and then shipped 2 new filters that do fit and are useable once they corrected their manufacturing process. That's great service and follow up and we appreciate their dedication to making a good product and helping their customers.
Advertised as a perfect fit for the 'Aeropress. It was too thick and didn't come close to fitting. All the advice on how to make it fit involved altering the original structure of the Aeropress itself.
I contacted Aeropress at: firstname.lastname@example.org and they informed me "Some (about 5%) have a really tight locking system and won't fit our filter."
However they said that they redesigned a filter to make it thinner to fit the tighter locking systems and offered to send me two filters to replace my one filter. I informed them that I was now living overseas and the said they would incur the extra shipping charge to send the filter.
I received my replacement filter, PLUS a free extra one to compensate for my troubles. It fits perfectly and gives me the desired results of a more intensely flavored coffee.
A few things impressed me with this company:
1) They were willing to redesign and manufacture a new filter, although it would apply to only 5% of their units. I would think that they would increase their quality control and assure that all their Aeropresses would conform to a single standard. Thus, once the new filter was sent out to the few customers who needed them, they would be scrapped. A cost that Aeropress was willing to incur to satisfy their customers.
2)From their prompt and fair service, it appears that Aeropress is concerned about their customers' satisfaction after they have purchased their product.
3) Finally, something I have always been satisfied with; the resulting coffee using the Aeropress with the paper filters is the best homemade coffee I have ever experienced drinking. Only in a few coffee shops have I had better coffee and at $3 (2 Euros) a cup, they weren't that much better. Especially considering that they were probably using a machine costing upwards of $6,000. So, all I need to do while traveling is find good coffee beans after 3-5 days after being roasted, pure water and a good vessel to boil the water. I like drinking my coffee black and believe that the oils and the slight sediment the screen will let through makes my coffee taste that much satisfying to my taste.
Top reviews from other countries
Think I will go back to paper filters.