Altura Photo Rapid Fire Camera Neck Strap w/ Quick Release and Safety Tether
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHT AND COMFORTABLE: Neoprene pad distributes weight perfectly, with comfortable design shaped to fit perfectly around shoulder for constant use and travel. Even includes a zipper pocket for storing extra batteries, memory cards, etc.
- REINFORCED MATERIALS: Durable reinforced solid metal plate (not plastic!) securely fastens your camera onto the strap. The plate also features a protective rubber bottom layer to prevent slippage or scratches.
- FULLY ADAPTABLE: Plate and camera can be attached to a tripod without needing to remove the plate from the camera! Features quick-release design for easy attachment and removal while using your camera. Easy to take photos while on the go!
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with any DSLR Camera with a standard ¼” tripod stud screw. (Includes: CANON EOS Rebel T6i T6s T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1 and NIKON D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 D90 D80)
- COMPLETE SASTISFACTION: Backed with Digital Goja 90- Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Rapid Fire Quick Release Sling Shoulder Neck Strap by Altura Photo for DSLR Cameras
The Rapid Rapid Fire Camera Shoulder Strap by Altura Photo is designed for ultimate comfort, security and speed. This cross-body design is ideal for all DSLR, mirrorless, or compact system cameras. The ergonomic shoulder pad fits on either shoulder allowing the camera to hang on either side, close to the hip, to capture the moment in a split second. Stress on your neck and back is a thing of the past. Whether you shoot indoors or out, weddings, wildlife, sports, or events the Rapid Fire Camera Strap by Altura Photo will have your camera secured close to your hip, out of the way, and ready in an instant.
1x Rapid Fire strap
1x Mounting Base Plate
1x Camera Safety Tether
- Durable all-metal clasp secures strap to the mounting base plate.
- Adjustable strap length with soft non-slip ergonomic shoulder pad.
- Zippered accessory pocket allows you to store small accessories for quick access.
- New and reinforced extra strong metal mounting screw with anti-slip rubber pad for a secure fit.
- The included strong camera safety tether provides a backup connection point between your camera and strap for additional security.
- Attach your camera to a tripod without having to remove the mounting base.
- Designed for DSLR, mirrorless, and compact system cameras with a standard 1/4 tripod mount.
- e.g. Canon EOS 5D IV 7D MK II 80D 70D REBEL T6S T6I T3I SL1 XTI XSI
- e.g. Nikon: D810 D750 D500 D7200 D5500 D5300 D3300 D3200 D90 D5000
Premium MagicFiber?« Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth included with your order.
Ultra-gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this strap before a vacation that took me from the breathtaking Rocky Mountains to beautiful streets of Boston, Massachusetts. I was hoping to find a more comfortable way to carry my DSLR with a hefty 70-200 zoom. This strap far exceeded my expectations for comfort and after spending several days walking around with this rig, quickly put to rest my fear of damage due to strap or mount failure. The strap is sturdy and the mount stayed secure the entire time. I used, and would recommend the same to all, a tether which acts as a fail-safe if the snap or mount would break loose. While this has yet to happen to me - it did give me piece of mind and kept me from worrying about my beloved camera meeting the pavement unexpectedly.
If you are looking for an alternative to the standard, around the neck strap, and want your camera always at the ready for a quick shot - this is the product for you.
First of all, the quality of the safety strap is vey bad, the hook doesn't close properly so it keeps on falling off by itself. I should've known that's a red flag back then!
I've only been actively using it for about a month, and have been taking it with me on a trip recently. It was working fine for the first part of the trip, it's comfortable and easy to use - UNTIL the hook snapped in half out of the blue and dropped my thousand dollar camera/lens on the ground. (As seen in picture) Keep in mind this is under normal use, with no external forces. The safety hook is clearly not working and the quality of the product is very questionable. I would not recommend his product to anyone.
*Update. The $150 estimate I got from local stores was over the phone, in person a different story..
No one want to touch it, and every camera store has referred me to get it fixed by Nikon. Im not trying to pay over $300 to have the issue fixed from the boys over at Nikon, what really frustrates me is that this could have been prevented if MAYBE I purchased a different product from a different company with higher quality materials, this whole headache would not have happened!
$20 turns into $300. Waste of money. I hope a get a response from customer service to see how I can resolve this.
Wrote a third update yesterday 3/16/15 and was not allowed to have it posted. Do you guys delete bad reviews?
Posting photo of incident. Digital Goja help me fix my camera your $30 reimbursement to fix my camera i a joke. Fact of a matter is your product damaged my camera body and all you could say is "the most Amazon will let us help you is $30??"
Take impressibility, my experience with you has been garbage how do you even have high reviews with this service to your customers.
The fact I wasted my time, energy, an breath with you guys shows that I really have to jump over hurdles to get reasonable assistance with this. HELP.
Most recent customer reviews
I take alot of photos of birds in flight
The camera is out of the way when not in use however it slides along the strap easily without bunching up when you need...Read more