4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
52MM 0.35x Altura Photo HD Fisheye Wide Angle Lens (w/ Macro Portion) for Nikon D7100 D7000 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 DSLR Cameras
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for outstanding fisheye photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- Lens Compatibilities: Popular 52MM Lens models include NIKON AF-S DX 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 VR, AF-S DX 55-200mm F/4-5.6 VR, CANON EF-M 18-55mm IS STM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL WR, Canon EF-M 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM Compact System Lens.
- Camera Models: NIKON DSLR (D3300 D3200 D3100 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D7100 D7000). Also compatible with the Canon EOS M M3 Compact System Mirrorless Camera EF-M 18-55mm IS STM zoom lenses, EF 50mm f/1.8 II.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Fisheye adapter is compatible with 52MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ""Ø"" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52= 52mm lens thread size.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Neewer 52MM 0.43X HD Wide Angle Lens with Macro Close-Up Portion Lens No Distortion Digital High Definition for Nikon D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3300 D3200 D3000 D90 D80 DSLR Cameras
Altura Photo 8mm f/3.0 Professional Ultra Wide Angle Aspherical Fisheye Lens for NIKON D500 D3200 D3300 D3400 D5200 D5300 D5500 D5600 D7100 D7200 D7500 DSLR Cameras
Neewer Pro 8mm f/3.5 Aspherical HD Fisheye Lens for Nikon DSLR 8-8mm with Protective Lens Cap, Removable Lens Hood and Carrying Bag
Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Nikon D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D3400, D3300, D3200 and D3100 Digital SLR Cameras
Opteka .35x HD Super Wide Angle Panoramic Macro Fisheye Lens for Nikon D5, D4, D3X, D3, D810, D800, D750, D500, D610, D600, D300, D7200, D7100, D5500, D5300, D5200, D3300, D3200 Digital SLR Cameras
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Digital Goja||Neewer Global USA||Digital Goja||Neewer Global USA||Circuit City||47th Street Photo.|
|Compatible Camera Mount||—||—||Nikon F||Nikon F||Nikon (DX),Nikon F, Nikon (DX), Nikon F||Nikon (DX),Nikon (FX),Nikon F,Nikon F(DX), Nikon (DX), Nikon (FX), Nikon F, Nikon F(DX)|
|Item Dimensions||—||4.3 x 3.5 x 3.1 in||2.95 x 3.03 x 2.95 in||2.95 x 2.95 x 3.03 in||3 x 2 x 2 in||3 x 2.75 x 2.75 in|
|Item Weight||4 ounces||0.73 lb||1.14 lbs||1.61 lbs||7.2 ounces||—|
|Lens||macro, fisheye, wide-angle||macro, wide-angle||fisheye||Prime lens||Fisheye||fisheye|
|Maximum Focal Length||52 millimeters||52 millimeters||8 millimeters||8 millimeters||6.5 millimeters||35|
|Minimum Focal Length||52 millimeters||52 millimeters||8 millimeters||8 millimeters||6.5 millimeters||35|
NOTE: These Lenses are compatible with 52MM lenses only. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52 = 52mm lens thread size.
- New Altura Photo 52mm 0.35x Wide Angle Fisheye Lens with Macro Portion
- Authorized Altura Photo Dealer.
- The Altura Photo Wide Angle Fisheye Lens is an excellent lens for extreme sports and dramatic action photography. Pulls nearby objects in its view closer and pushes farther objects further into the background, so as to exaggerate and focus on the subject.
- Includes: Wide angle fisheye lens with macro portion, front and back lens cover, and a protective lens bag.
- This lens is defined at 0.35x, giving it a perfect balance of both categories with 180 degree fisheye capability.
- 2-in-1: Detachable Macro lens for close-up, high-quality photography.
- Multi-Coated (MC): Reduces glass flare & ghosting caused by reflections.
- Full Autofocus (AF) and Infrared (IR) compatible: High resolution day & night photos.
- Extra heavy duty construction for professional and outdoor use.
- Designed for high megapixel photography & video camera use.
- New Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Ideal for cleaning oil and dirt off eyeglasses, iPhone/iPad and other touch screens, binocular lenses, digital SLR and other camera lenses, GPS devices, and other delicate optics.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why did I buy it?
I do real estate marketing for a living (design and printwork) and I bought my daughter the Canon for Christmas. She's got a great eye for photography, and I wanted to introduce her to real estate photography. Well, she had her first photo shoot last Saturday, and the photos came out really well. However, I could tell that the images we took, weren't as wide of an angle as those taken by professional real estate photographers. So...I asked one of my favorite photographers about his equipment (he's the one with the $2,500 Nikon lens). He told me what my options were, and I searched on Amazon for what I thought would be a good fit.
This lens obviously caught my attention because it gives me the same focal length for a ridiculously low price (actually a little wider than his Nikon). When we first got it, I couldn't wait to try it out. So we opened the box, saw the leather pouch it comes in, took it out and screwed it onto the Canon. When I turned the LCD viewfinder on, I almost couldn't believe it! It's not quite 180 degrees....but if you stand in the doorway of a small bedroom, let's say, you'll absolutely have every part of the room showing in your lens. Amazing! It also captures much more of the "floor-to-ceiling" so it expands things both horizontally and vertically.
I wish we had purchased it prior to last Saturday's shoot, as I think the photos we took would have been much better (even though they were already good!) I'm almost thinking about driving back out to the property as a favor to my customer and re-shooting the house. The wider angles work really well for real estate photography...and it would've given all of the images a much more professional look and feel.
If there's any caution with the lens...it's this. At it's widest angle, you will definitely get vignetting (the corners turn black)...however that happens with basically ALL wide angle lenses (most especially with fisheye lenses). I just back off the widest setting slightly, and the black corners went away. Still though, you'll need software to help correct for the lens distortion where things curve around the edges (in other words, the left and right walls will be curved when shooting a room). GIMP does a pretty decent job of that with its lens distortion filter, and their software is free.
All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with this lens! I haven't used the macro aspect of the lens yet, as it was purchased primarily for the wider angle requirements....but I'm fairly certain the macro will be great too! The lens feels very high quality (heavy, and doesn't feel cheap at all.) It screwed onto the camera with no effort at all (but as with photo filters, the threads are VERY fine so you have to make sure you've got it on correctly before tightening down. You don't want to strip the threads.) Mine went on perfectly, and smoothly.
Oh, one more thing I noticed. If you use the built-in flash on the camera (it's forward facing)...you'll get a small "half-circle" shadow at the bottom of the photo. That's because when you have the lens added to the standard kit lens, it adds a couple inches in length. The flash is ever-so-slightly blocked at the bottom of the photo, but the same thing would happen with a telephoto lens. Again, all you have to do is zoom in a little closer...or buy a flash that sits a little higher (on the shoe instead of the lower-sitting built-in flash).
Just buy it....you won't regret it at all.
I have attached here images to show the result, you will get dark edges if you go too wide with your lens, but it's nothing photoshop cannot fix :)
Cons: Dark edges when going too wide with the lens, nothing photoshop can't fix tho.
Even though the product description states otherwise, in my opinion, you'll need to set your camera to manual focus and manual mode to use this lens properly. Be willing to learn how to use this attachment. When using the fisheye, you'll have to make adjustments when composing your shots. The fisheye effect is nice and it's clearly visible when used properly, but it can vignette badly. As a side note, you can use the macro and the fisheye together (as I did in the coin and billiards photos), or the macro alone (as I did in the housefly photo), but you CAN NOT use the fisheye without the macro.
You will experience some focus drop off and vignetting around the edges as illustrated in my snapshots, but you'll get that to some degree with any fisheye or macro lens. Remember, you're paying 20-30 bucks for this lens as opposed to hundreds or even thousands. In my opinion, you get much more than you pay for. All in all, this is a great attachment and it works as it should. It's affordable, useful, it's worth having around when you need it and it doesn't take up too much space. Mine came with a cap for both ends and a "leatherish" carrying bag. I'd recommend this product and I'd buy it again.
-sturdy and well made
-works well (with a little practice)
-easily attaches to lens
-adds a nice effect to your photos
-macro lens can be used without the fisheye
-comes with caps and a case
-significant focus drop off at edges
Great quality for the price
Great choice for beginner/intermediate level
Most recent customer reviews
No matter what I did and where the photographs were taken, they turned out very blurry especially in the middle.Read more