Altura Photo Professional Rain Cover for Large Canon Nikon DSLR Cameras
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.00 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Altura Photo Professional Rain Cover Protector for DSLR Cameras + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- Designed to protect and shield your small or professional DSLR camera and lens from rain, snow, salt spray, and any other unexpected weather conditions.
- Made from high quality waterproof nylon with an ultra-clear viewing window.
- Dual adjustable sleeves and full-length double zipper provides access to camera controls whether holding or tripod mounting your camera.
- Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Altura Photo Professional Rain Cover for DSLR Cameras
The Professional Rain Cover Protector from Altura Photo® delivers maximum protection for your camera and lens with a durable, lightweight, waterproof, nylon material. The Altura Photo® rain cover offers protection from serious damage that can be caused by rain, snow, salt spray, dust, dirt and sand. The sleeve is easy to install and remove and offers quick and full access to both camera and lens.
We highly recommend using a dedicated lens hood with your rain cover for improved fit and weather protection performance.
The Altura Photo® Rain Cover is compatible with most camera and lens configurations (Max 8" lens). Smaller cameras with small (pancake) lenses may be less comfortable to use.
- Made from durable waterproof nylon with a clear back window panel.
- Newly Integrated exterior Velcro strap, and interior anti-slip rubber provides a snug fit to your lens or lens hood.
- Adjustable hand sleeves provide easy access to camera and lens controls.
- The full-length double zipper provides complete coverage for hand-holding or tripod-mounting your camera/lens.
- e.g. Canon EOS Rebel T6s + EF-S 18-135mm STM; 80D + EF 50mm F/1.8 STM
- e.g. 7D MK II + EF 70-300mm; 5D MK III + EF 24-105mm L; 5D + 70-200 F/2.8
- e.g. Nikon D800 + 24-70 F/2.8, D4, D750, D500 + AF-S 24-120 F/4, D7200, D5500, D3300, D5100
- And similar sized cameras and lenses from other popular manufactures like Sony, Pentax, Sigma, and Tamron.
Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth included with your order
Ultra-gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You'll see various views, even using the back lifted up as I like to get close to the camera for viewing through the viewfinder. There are all of the possibilities available with this rain cover. I did not use the hands through the side access sleeves as that is too clinical unless there were buckets of rain coming down. At some point, you just have to decide for yourself and keeping the camera dry is what this rain coat does very well. The strap inside the lens sleeve seems to be in the way and I'm considering cutting it off as a nuisance.
UPDATE: As I starting using this, and as I believe one reviewer noted, the end of one of the cords used to secure the device around the arms or the camera lens untied, and the round metal retaining ball on the end fell off. It was a relatively simple fix, but somewhat annoying nonetheless.
I also got a 2-pack of the OP/Tech 18" rainsleeves for $6. For $3 each, they are not a bad "emergency" solution. But it seems like they would be very easy to puncture and might steam up. I also find the inside diameter a bit snug on my camera, and that the lens opening end did not grip my lens hood well. I had to loop the drawstring over the side petals of the hood, and was worried about the extra plastic entering the field of view. I am much happier with the $20 cover here.
Be aware you have to look through wet plastic with this to see the viewfinder, but you get used to it. Ditto with the LCD screen; it is still view-able though clarity is diminished. Since you will probably be using an auto-focus system you will be OK. There is no perfect way to shoot n the rain, but this is a sensible product and fits in your pocket.
There are many ways you could modify this product to suit your taste, and it is certainly inexpensive.
Mine arrived in two days via Prime.
Most recent customer reviews
Have yet have the need to use it but it's nice to know I'm (it's) covered !