3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
55MM 0.43x Altura Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Nikon D3400, D5600 and Sony Alpha Cameras
|Compatible Mountings||Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Fuji|
|Lens Description||55 millimetres|
|Max Focal Length||55 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography.Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 55MM Lens models including Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM, Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony DT 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 SAM II, Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony DT 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM, Sony FE 35mm f/1.8, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M
- CAMERA MODELS: Compatible with the Sony Alpha Series A7 A7II A7III A7R A7RII A7RIII A7S A7SII A6300 A6400 A6500 A6600 A68, Nikon DSLR Cameras D3300 D3400 D3500 D5500 D5600, Canon M Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M6
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.This Wide-Angle adapter is compatible with 55MM lenses only.Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model.Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap.This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol.For example: Ø55= 55mm lens thread size
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
55mm 0.43x Altura Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens w/ Macro Portion
The Altura Photo 0.43X Wide Angle Lens represents a great alternative to high-end, professional lenses. It conveniently mounts to the front of your fixed or zoom lens and allows you to capture a wider field of view. Great for family photos, real estate photography, landscapes, and can be used by photographers of all levels.
As an added value, the bottom portion unscrews and converts into a macro lens for close-up photography of small objects. If you want the flexibility of a wide angle and macro lens without the expense or inconvenience of carrying both, check out the Altura Photo 55MM 0.43X Wide Angle HD Lens.
- 2-in-1 design for wide angle and macro photography.
- Increases the field of view of your lens by 0.43X. (e.g. A 50mm lens becomes a 21.5mm lens).
- Made with multicoated glass optics for crisp, high-resolution images with minimal distortion, and glare.
- Steel barrel construction for enhanced durability.
- Maintains full autofocus (AF), auto exposure, and zoom capabilities.
- Includes lens, macro portion, protective lens pouch and caps.
- PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 55MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø55 = 55mm lens thread size.
- This lens is not recommended for use with ultra-wide angle lenses.
Compare with similar items
52MM 0.35x Altura Photo HD Fisheye Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Nikon D7100 D7000 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 DSLR Cameras
Neewer 55MM 0.43x Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (Macro Portion) for Nikon D3400, D5600 and Sony Alpha Cameras
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
Altura Photo 8mm f/3.0 Professional Ultra Wide Angle Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Nikon D500 D3200 D3300 D3400 D3500 D5200 D5300 D5500 D5600 D7100 D7200 D7500 DSLR Cameras
|Sold By||Digital Goja||Digital Goja||Zhilan||Amazon.com||Digital Goja|
|Compatible Camera Mount||Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji||Nikon, Sony Alpha, Canon, Olympus, Panasonic||—||Nikon FX||Nikon F|
|Focus Type||Autofocus||Autofocus||Autofocus||Ultrasonic||Manual Focus|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle||Fisheye||Wide Angle||Standard||Fisheye|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5||f/3.5||f/3.5||1.8 millimeters||—|
|Maximum Focal Length||55.0 millimeters||52.0 millimeters||55.0 millimeters||50 millimeters||8.00 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||55.0 millimeters||52.0 millimeters||18 millimeters||50 millimeters||8.00 millimeters|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||55.0 millimeters||52.0 millimeters||—||58 millimeters||—|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a pro and thought i would give this a try before i go and drop 5 large on a real wide angle lens.
Pretty nice glass for the money, in the pic with the wire rim of my readers the glass is pretty clear, better than i expected for the money for the macro only part. Given you are putting another layer of glass between your subject and the sensor i could see using this now and again. It did mess with the AF a little so I switched to MF and simply moved the camera closer till i got the focus point I wanted.
Doesn't take a lot of light away.
As for the wide angle, well it's ok. If I zoom up a little to get rid of the vignetting it seems to have mostly a usable area but......
Now for the Bad:
The focus drops off severely around the outer edges and there is some color aberrations to contend with along the edges as well. My pics have un-cropped/uncorrected, cropped/uncorrected, useable cropped/uncorrected, un-cropped/corrected at the 18-55 and finally un-cropped/corrected using the canon 8mm correction in adobe PS CS6. You can judge for yourself. As a pro I will toss this in the bag and I could see using it in an unrestrained crop situation but it's usefulness is limited at 16:9 crop.
Like I said, for 28 bucks what the hell, the macro works pretty well, the glass is great for the money and it could come in handy in some situations.
Remember, you're paying 20-30 bucks for this lens as opposed to hundreds or even thousands. In my opinion, you get much more than you pay for. All in all, this is a great attachment and it works as it should. It's affordable, useful, it's worth having around when you need it and it doesn't take up too much space. Mine came with a cap for both ends and a "leatherish" carrying bag. I'd recommend this product and I'd buy it again.
-sturdy and well made
-works well (with a little practice)
-easily attaches to lens
-adds a nice effect to your photos
-macro lens can be used without the Wide angle
-comes with caps and a case
-focus drop off at edges
Great quality for the price
Great choice for beginner/intermediate level
Top reviews from other countries
If you zoom in slightly and eliminate the edges of the lens ring, there is a slight increase in angle (for a "wide-angle" effect). Obviously doesn't hold a candle to a $900 wide angle lens, so don't expect much and you'll be satisfied.
Build quality seems solid, and the lens seems sturdy. It threaded to my 500D 58mm diameter kit lens well. Doesn't feel like it will fall off or will cross-thread on me.
Overall, good one to get if you want a little fisheye in your life. If a true wide angle is what you're after, you're about $500 under budget here.