Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Aluminum Case + 3 Styluses Green for DSi
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 17, 2012
I bought a used DSi for my daughter for her birthday. It happened to be aquamarine, just like my son's. So I decided to get a pink aluminum case (her favorite color) so they could tell the difference. It fits perfectly, pops right on, and looks nice. Would it protect the DS or keep it from breaking in a fall? Absolutely not. But that's not why I got it. I also bought the package with 3 styluses, which was a good deal and am very satisfied with what I got. If you're looking for something for show, not for protection, this is the way to go.
on December 1, 2011
I like it. The color is darker than the picture shows, but it's a great shade of purple and it looks really good. It adds a bit of heft to the ds and feels like it gives an extra bit of protection against falls and such. My only complaint is that it's really only being held on by the friction between the felt inside and the ds itself; I feel like a snap-on would be more secure. Otherwise, it's fantastic!
on November 2, 2012
It seems that this case will provide good protection for day to day use by a 7 year old. It stays on well, though the back panel is not covered at all. It's a 2 piece case that slides over the base and the lid.
If nothing else, my daughter likes the color it adds - pink DS with a purple case - what 7 year old girl wouldn't like that?
on June 25, 2012
This case fits nicely on the DSi. The color is a purple metallic. It isn't too bright in color, so it looks really good. It doesn't scratch easily, but the black lining does come out on one corner now. The styluses work well on the screen and they don't scratch it up. They also fit well in the stylus port.
on December 30, 2010
this is a great fit for the dsi. It is very thin, so it doesn't add any additonal weight/bulk... but it doesn't provide much additional protection. I bought it for my daughter... the ds has already been dropped a few times and is still fine.
on December 29, 2011
Nice quality and colour. My 5 year old calls it his Ben 10 case because of the colour. What i don't like is that all of these cases seem somewhat slippery. they are so smooth, it is easy for them to slip from young fingers and drop. Besides that i am happy with the product, it was worth the money.
on January 13, 2011
With great metallic sheen the color is vibrant and the case is sturdy. For this price it's hard to beat.
on January 10, 2013
The case is a really sturdy, snugly fitting item -- perfect for my nephew's "plain vanilla" DSi, and the lime green metallic color was a huge hit with him. The matching stylus (and two extra for mom to keep safe in case one gets lost) were icing on the cake.
on July 8, 2011
This case fits the DSi Perrrfect!!! If you have any other type of DS don't you dare try it, it won't fit. Great Product!
on October 6, 2012
I ordered this DSi cover for my son who loves all things green. Nintendo's colour options of black, white or blue just weren't going to cut it! I was worried it might not fit properly or would look like an 'add-on', but that's definitely not the case. It fits on his white DSi perfectly, he thinks it was bought like that. It's a beautiful colour, very inexpensive and I had fast overseas shipping to Australia, couldn't be happier! The green styluses are fantastic too. Highly recommend.