ESDDI Camera Tripod, 79 inches Aluminum Tripod for Camera with 360° Panorama Ball Head and Monopod, Tripod for Canon, Nikon, Sony, DSLR, Ultra Compact and Stable for Travel and Work - 17.6 Lbs Load
|Tripod Head Type||Ball Heads|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 📦Security & Stability: 17.6lbs maximum load weight. The 38mm extremely large ball provides a bigger fulcrum to hold camera stable and sturdy when shooting from various angle. The 24mm wide aluminum alloy legs and uniquely tight twist-locks make the tripod strong enough to provide increased stability to your DSLR cameras. The bottom spring hook from the center column allows to add more weight to increase its stability. The non-slip rubber feet ensure stability on all surfaces.
- 📦3-in-1 Tripod, Monopod & Selfie Stick: This tripod can be quickly disassembled unscrewing the central axis and transformed into a monopod (variable 24.5” to 80” length), to provide an alternative way of shooting with ease. To get a selfie stick, simply unscrew the rubber feet from the tripod body and screw on the phone holder and adapter. Please watch the video on product detail pages for detailed instructions.
- 📦38mm Extremely Large Ball Head & 360° Panorama: The rotatable 38mm large ball head enables you will able to get perfect shots at any angle. The 360° horizontal dial allows to shoot panoramas smoothly, with two independent control knobs and built-in bubble level indicator at a very precise shooting angle.
- 📦Convenient & Flexible: The tripod extends easily from 24.5” to 80”, thanks to its user-friendly 4-sections aluminum legs and double center column with durable twist-locks. Just turn the twist-lock and rotate 1/4-1/2 at the desired height. The tripod legs can be adjusted to 3 different levels, to insure stability and sturdiness on various surfaces and at inclined shooting angles. The center axis can be inverted for ultra-low angle and macro shooting.
- 📦Portable & 1/4”Quick Release Plate: At a compact storage size of only 18.5”, the tripod comes with a free waterproof and dust-proof zippered bag, making it easy to carry around for shooting. The tube can be folded 180° reversely, perfect for outdoor, travel, and hiking. The tripod comes with a quick release plate. If you want another one, we would like to provide a second quick release plate within 30 days. Any problems or questions, please contact our service team via our mailbox.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
360 ° metal ball head
The heavy ball head can be rotated 360 °, so you get the perfect shot at any angle; In addition, the 360 ° dial can easily be orchestrated with the scaled panning scale to capture the panoramic beauty. Align your camera with an integrated spirit level and start taking photos and videos like a pro.
ESDDI TP-60 Camera Tripod
- Item Material: Magnesium aluminum alloy
- Weight: 4.2lbs/1.9kg
- Section: 4
- Folded Length: 18.5”/ 47 cm
- Min. Height: 24.5’’/ 62.5 cm
- Max. Height: 78’’/ 200 cm
- Max height Monopod: 81.8"/208cm
- Load Capacity: 17.6 lbs/ 8KG
38mm Extra Big Ball head
38mm extremely large ball provides a bigger fulcrum to hold camera stable and sturdy when shooting from various angles
Easy to carry
The tripod leg can be folded 180 ° to reach a minimum length of 47 cm. Perfect for outdoor, traveling and hiking.
The spring-loaded hook allows you to hang stabilizing weight from the bottom of the tripod center column. And this will ensure the stability and security of your equipment when shooting with long, heavy lenses, on uneven ground or in windy conditions.
Twist-Lock & Non-slip rubber feet
Extend easily from 24.5” to 80”. Just turn the twist-lock and rotate 1/4-1/2 at the desired height. Non-slip rubber feet ensure stability on all surfaces.
Compatible for different cameras
Quick release plate with standard 1/4 "screw mount for fast camera connection, compatible with most DSLR cameras like Canon, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax and GoPro devices.
Invertable Center Column
The center column of this professional tripod can be inverted 180° installed to achieve the lowest shooting angle, macro shooting, and special photography.
Used as a Monopod or a Walking Sticks
Unscrewing the central axis and then connecting it with the leg covered foam, then you can get a Monopod, to provide an alternative way of shooting with ease.
Why choose ESDDI?
ESDDI specializes in photographic equipment, such as B. Photographic light tents, lighting sets, tripods of the camera, lamp holders, lens bags and other accessories.
We strive to build a brand based on quality products and services. We always provide you with perfect photography equipment and you can easily enjoy photo art.
ESDDI provides different kinds of photography equipment. The TP-60 tripod is a good choice for photographers, enthusiasts, beginners, and travelers with light weight and high quality.
Photos By Our Buyers
|Material||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Carbon Fiber||Aluminum Alloy|
|Ball Head Diameter(mm)||36mm||38mm||38mm||38mm|
|Loading capacity||13.2lbs/6KG||17.6 lbs/ 8KG||17.6 lbs/ 8KG||22.04lbs/10kg|
|Max Tube Diameter(mm)||0.92"/ 23.3mm||0.98" /25mm||0.98" /25mm||0.98" /25mm|
|Folded Height||16.9"/ 43 cm||18.5"/ 47 cm||18.5" / 47cm||18.5" / 47cm|
|Tripod Height||18.5"/47cm — 64"/ 162.5cm||24.5"/62.5cm — 78"/ 198 cm||24.5"/62.5cm — 78"/ 198 cm||21.5"/54.6cm — 75"/190cm|
|With Monopod, Quick Release Plate, or Carrying Bag?||With Monopod, Quick Release Plate, and Carrying Bag||With Monopod, Quick Release Plate, and Carrying Bag||With Monopod, Quick Release Plate, and Carrying Bag||With Monopod, Quick Release Plate, and Carrying Bag|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let’s start from the Pro: it folds smaller than my old one. It is lighter also. I think this is a big advantage to me as I am always too lazy to carry a tripod around especially going outdoors. The thing I like the best is that it can be converted to a single pole camera station. Like I said I can be a lazy person when it comes to carrying things around during photo shooting. Sometimes a single pole is all I need. I use in single pole form mostly in street photographing.
Cons: i know I said it was light in weight in the “pros”. This can probably be the Con also as I know many people like to have heavier tripod so the camera doesn’t fall. However if my dog runs to me during photographing, she is probably knock over any tripod. The other lame thing is that the tripod was designed to convert to a selfie stick. This is very lame and I think the seller might as well remove this function. One, why don’t some one just go buy a real selfie stick? Two the phone holder is too small for my iPhone 8 Plus. Three it does have a button to release shutter of the phone.
In general, I like this tripod. U may hate it if u are trying to use as a selfie.
What do u think of my long-exposure river?
I have been looking for a tripod that is going to be stable in small to medium wind conditions.
Needless to say this tripod worked perfectly.
The Ball-Head is Huge.
Controls are super smooth.
360 Pan feels like a fluid-head.
Opening legs are easy.
Unlocking & Locking the mechanism to extend the legs, very easy.
Buttons in order to expand the footprint on the legs very soft to press.
Large camera Plate.
All and all, this tripod is a huge win for the money.
The angle of the legs can be adjusted to several positions, allowing for a wider and more stable spread when wanted.
The bottom of the center post has a hook on it, and that is perfect for hanging a camera bag, a can of rocks, or a satchel of water bottles to stabilize the tripod.
This large tripod's legs fold back on themselves so they can fit in the small carrying bag that is included in the package. I am able to pack the tripod in my suitcase for air travel.
The tripod I received was well-packed and protected. However, when I set it up I found the ball head was rotating loosely and could not be locked down. It took me a while to realize that the horizontal ring connecting the ball head to the tripod base was not fully tightened; it may have loosened between the factory and my studio.
The instruction manual is not of any help; it would benefit greatly from a professional editing.
However, customer service at ESDDI was excellent, offering full support while I figured out the problem.
And now I have the tripod properly configured and tested.
There are cheaper tripods that are just that: cheap and wobbly and with plastic parts that will break and always seem to do so at the worst possible moment.
There are more professional tripods that cost five or eight times as much. Will they last five or eight times as long? I doubt it.
Bottom line: the ESDDI tripod seems to be the sweet spot. A solid, relatively light tripod at a reasonable price with a responsive customer service representative if you need support.
It is super easy to open and fold the legs. Especially now when it's getting into the colder months, I can appreciate the larger leg collapse button which is easier to press down when wearing gloves.
The real reason i purchased this tripod is because of the double telescoping top. Sometimes when you level out your tripod you don't want to extend the feet again because it can mess up the balance, with this you have that little bit of extra height without having to adjust your legs.