Aluminum Multi Functional Bathroom Organizer Wall Mount Hair Dryer Holder Storage Rack w/ Flat Panel & Canister & Towel Hooks (Big Size)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality Material - Aluminum, features a durable, lightweight but sturdy, wipe-clean but anti-rust construction. Silver color is never out of the fashion stage and also it is easy to clean.
- Great Multi Function - Compact design, this rack keeps your bathroom organized while looking great at the same time. Features a polished oxidized finish and combines durability with elegance. A space saver in bathroom and a great help for the counter top.
- High Capacity - 1-flat panel at your service; 2-ventilated cylindrical canister for collecting combs or brushes; 3-2 towel hooks for hanging anything available; 4-hair dryer holder w/ L-type slot for plug and cord organization.
- Easy Installation - Simple wall mount style, package includes the crews set.
- Suitable Mea. - Panel-13.8x4.3x0.13in (LxWxH); Canister-4.3x3.5in (HxDia)[U can replace it w/ ur own cup]; Dryer Holder-4.3x3.3in (HxDia) [The hair dryer holder fits for most types and sizes, except for those with extremely big mouth or concentrate, pls take attention to it.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Buy from Sunrise
High quality space aluminum material, lightweight, wipe clean, easy installation,and no rust quality guarantee lifetime.
High quality mounting hardware, screws and premium quality anchors Concealed screws
Classic silver color, beautiful and elegant look
High Capacity with great organize function,household great helper.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To be fair, I would not hang towels on it. I think a wet towel is too heavy for this and I wouldn't want to push it's limits. But lighter items like scrunchies, bows, elastics, etc are fine. Also, I wouldn't put perfume on it as if you are klutzy like me you may hit that with the cord to the hair dryer (my bathroom smells like Issey Miyake now). It's a great solution and takes up very little space. And since my bathroom door doesn't lie back against the wall (the shower is in the way, I bolted it on that wall to the studs. This way, it's not even seen unless someone is IN the bathroom with the door closed. So it's something you can put next to your counter or on a wall or hide like I did.
I do wish I could install it under my sink but I just couldn't figure out how and it would be hard to access. I like a bare countertop with only pretty things on it so this helps me keep the bathroom looking nice.
Note, the dryer cord may hang and you don't want little ones pulling on it OR plugging it in if there's an outlet nearby. So watch out for that.
I'm very pleased.
I rec'd this as a sample for inspection and review and I love it.