|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.75 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
ASCENDONS Cabinet Hardware Jig for Handles and Knobs Aluminum Alloy Drill Guide Sleeve Drawer Pull Wood Drilling Dowelling Tools Set Drawer Knob Pull Drilling Templates Jig Tool Set
|Price:||($49.98 / kg)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Install new cabinet handles with accuracy. A multiple purpose template for precise installation of Pulls/Knobs on drawers and doors, the L-bracket and top screws keep it dialed in horizontally and the two large front thumbscrews locks in the vertical position.
- For precise drilling and positioning of handles on doors, flaps and drawer fronts，The fastest and most accurate hardware tool on the market AND easy to use,easy to setup for any length.
- Made with virtually indestructible stainless steel, Aluminum. Cabinet Hardware Jig designed with high quality of Material to delivery best performance.
- Cabinet Hardware Jig designed with 5 mm hardened steel that helps eliminate drilling mistakes with the hole for the drill bit. The Jig made from very high tech requirements to ensure the best accuracy。Reversible fast drilling Even if the back can accurately locate accurate drilling.
- Our cabinet pull template tool is designed for easy using. It can be easily adjusted to any length you need to drill by adjusting the drill guide sliders. The quick-release Drill Guide sliders can be split into small parts, which is really convenient to carry with our storage bag.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Woodworking Cabinet Handle Hole Locator.
The quick-release Drill Guide Block makes set up simple.
Saves time wasted making wood templates.
Set it up once and use it repeatedly with no further measurements – This template jig lets you measure out perfect hole positions for cabinet handles, pulls, and knobs.
Quick, Easy Adjustments – A multiple purpose template for precise installation of Pulls/Knobs on drawers and doors, the L-bracket and top screws keep it dialed in.
horizontally and the two large front thumbscrews locks in the vertical position.
Premium Durability – Crafted with stainless steel and Aluminum, our jig is strong enough for even contractors to use it thousands of times.
Made of alloy steel and aluminum, this material is more convenient and durable
Ruler Material: stainless steel
Drill Sleeve Material: steel
Pin Size: approx. 5mm
1 x Set Wood Drilling Tool
1 x Instruction manual
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Save yourself some trouble and get the true position jig. It's worth 10 of these. Plus your kids can sell it when you die for more than you paid.
As with any guide, be sure your settings are correct and that your set screws are tight. Remember than many drawers are NOT the same size. Always double check your measurements before drilling. I found the best way to use this guide is to put it on with a small protective clamp to hold it in place. That way you just have to focus on drilling and not holding it with your other hand.
My steps for pulls:
1. Place painters tape at the very top of drawer (to mark center). Place another piece of tape across expected drill areas to minimize splintering.
2. Measure center of drawer and mark it on the tape at the top.
3. Line up the guide at the mark at the top. The guide has a mark for the center.
4. Assuming you already measured your screw positions for the pull, place a clamp to hold guide in place with top of guide resting on top of drawer face.
5. Double check everything
6. Drill each hole.
7. Remove clamp and guide.
8. Done! You should now have 2 perfectly placed drill holes for your pull.
For knobs, you need to figure out your placement depending upon your preferred style (i.e. modern, classic or traditional) and then use the plastic edge guide (not used for a pull) to line up your guide. Again, use a clamp to hold it in place. Always double check that the guide in in the correct position...and then drill away. Flip the guide around to have the same exact positioning for the opposite side door.
I found this guide to be perfect for the home do-it-yourself'er. It is way cheaper than the TP unit and does the same exact thing. Over 20 knobs and 10 pulls were installed with accurate placement in my kitchen.