- Receive 1 PERFUME SHAPE MINI FAN BLACK free for every 2 Any items you purchase offered by LIGHTDESIRE. Enter code 4Y3JHJ2X at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 PERFUME SHAPE MINI FAN PINK free when you purchase 2 or more iPhone Case items offered by LIGHTDESIRE. Enter code V5ZOSTDJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : Save 25% off first $200 of business supplies. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
LIGHTDESIRE Case for iPhone SE2, iPhone 7/8 Case, Aluminum Alloy Protective Extreme Water Resistant Shockproof Military Bumper Heavy Duty Cover Shell 4.7 Inch - Black
|Price:||$17.19 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- ★ Compatible with iPhone SE 4.7 Inch and iPhone 7/8
- ★ TEMPERED GLASS.Won't get bubble forever,both accurate and sensitive when touching the screen.
- ★ ALL-ROUND PROTECTION.Extreme shockproof dustproof case.Protect case from a sudden water splash during daily life but do not put it into the water.
- ★ FASHION DESIGN.Easy to put on and easy to take off.
- ★ Easy-install and it is safe and convenient to use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
100% brand new case. Constructed of high-quality material: Aluminum. Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof. Fashion designs, easy to put on and easy to remove. Tempered glass is protecting the phone fragile screen with anti-fouling and anti-glare function. Protect your phone from dust, scratching, and shock. Fashion, style, luxury, handcrafted precision, dynamic performance, and advanced processing skills. Protect your valuable investment from being scratched and damaged.
1.Latest designed protection case for iPhone 8/7.
2.Designed to protect your cell phone from dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and other all environmental damages.
3.Perfectly fit your cell phone's shape and make your smartphone look handsome and charming.
Weatherproof, can simply protect your mobile from the rain or the sudden water damage, it can face water resistant, and rainproof, but not put in water.
Detailed, step-by-step instructions are attached to the picture so you can install your case with ease.
Case Cover for iPhone 8/7, Tempered glass, Cleaning cloth, Wet wipes and dry wipes, Screwdriver.
LIGHTDESIRE offers a [One year repair] with our case.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now to business...I have read a lot of these "so called" one star reviews and I want to warn all those reading to be aware of how these reviews are written. Look for spelling errors, pictures backing their claim, and anything that appears as if a 5 year old wrote the review. The majority of those reviews are from people who have no technical experience or, for a fact, any idea what they purchased. I will dispel any doubt about this case with simple logic.
- Case doesn't fit: Well look at the model selected and not just the color. One review mentioned a iPhone 7 and yet they purchased a 6Plus case, not the sellers fault. It's easy to select the wrong case, just be aware.
- Case isn't water resistant: Depends on the circumstances. Do you have the correct case? Does the case fit properly? Are the screws snug? I have had no issue thus far with that claim. My phone has been subjected to a steam room several times over and now I am writing this review from that same phone. There is a difference between resistance and proof, so don't think it's safe from a puddle of water.
- Case causes signal loss: Hahahaha...This is complete and utter nonsense. Just think for a second, your iPhone is already inside an aluminum shell and this case is not a complete metal enclosure.
- Case is junk: Just saying it's junk is not a reason for a negative review. All products have the potential for defects, nothing is perfect.
Since I purchased my case I have been thouroghly impressed. It has withstood being dropped, thrown, steam rooms, and even the occasional small spill. I do not recommend testing the limits of this case based upon my experience. Though if you do, that's at your own risk and that's your problem. This is my first case that has been able to keep dirt and other foreign matter from collecting underneath the case. Not even an Otter Box Defender series has been able to do that. Overall for the price this is a case well worth the cost. Treat the phone as if it doesn't have a case protecting it and you should be able to get the same satisfaction I have received by owning this product.
Still not convinced? Talk to the guy who ran his over with a Kubota tractor.
I would highly recommend this case fro anyone, especially anyone that is accident prone!
Top international reviews
We pay several hundred pounds for the phone and yet a tiny fraction on protection, which ultimately, is personal choice!
I wanted a case that will survive the knocks and drops - (hopefully) - and harsh outdoor conditions. Size and weight didn't put me off this product as I carry tools and work inside and out and need the phone to be fully protected and, 'always working'. It does fit the jean and jacket pocket and you know you're carrying it so in some respects, that's a good thing.
It is completely sealed within a thick 'Glove Like' rubber inner and surrounded by an aluminum shell with an excellent screen glass, held together by 6 screws.
To be honest, its no different than carrying a tablet and because I use a bluetooth earphones, I don't need it to be in my hand.
The phone isn't limited by this enclosure and works absolutely fine in the car's wireless charge dock and the screen is just as responsive as if it was outside the case.
Access to the connector is easy with a rubber flap that is hinged and opens to allow cable connection along with a spare in the pack.
The buttons respond perfectly, along with a smart little 'toggle' arm to activate' silent mode'
Once you insert the sim card and happy it's setup, lock it in the case and use with confidence.
Those who have handled this have said, it's more like a weapon, maybe, you never know?