|Item Weight||40 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||39.37 x 39.37 x 19.69 inches|
|Size||5M A-Frame Ladder|
|Pattern||A-Frame Telescoping Ladder|
|Shape||A-frame or straight|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||330 Pounds|
16.5FT Aluminum Telescoping Extension Ladder 330lbs Max Capacity A-Frame Lightweight Portable Multi-Purpose Folding with Support Bar Anti-Slip EN131 Certificated
|Price:||+ $10.00 shipping|
|Item Weight||40 Pounds|
|load capacity||330 Pounds|
|Maximum Height||198 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ▶Weight: Net weight approximate 37.5lbs (16.9kg), Maximum 150kg/330lb load-bearing capacity; Compacting from handy 2.8ft to 16.5ft (86cm to 5M), easy to extend and retract with storage straps, convenient to use, store and carry around;
- ▶Warm Reminder: Before using, please kindly confirm the ladder is put upright, the locks are locked in placed and do not move the ladder when someone was on it; Retract: Please start from the bottom, do not put your fingers between the rungs (Please check the image and description for more details);
- ▶Independent Locking: Separate mechanical locks on rungs 2 to 15. The independent locks allow user to adjust the height of the ladder to specific requirements such as repairing ceiling lights, hanging picture frames, and painting walls;
- ▶Safe & Compact: Featuring durable Aluminium design + industrial-grade height-locking latches + solid anti-slip rubber-tipped feet + Support Bar, the telescopic ladder is approved by Safety Standard EN131;
- ▶Widely Application: For Indoors and Outdoors. This useful ladder should be part of any household and tool kit. It can be used to reach the most difficult area; Practical and useful ladder for individuals and professionals;
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SIZE: 5M Telescopic Ladder
Total steps: 8 X 2
Rung spacing: 11.8 inch (30 cm)
Fully extended length: 16.5 ft (5 m)
Herringbone extended Length: 8.2 ft (2.5m)
Fully retracted height: 34 inch (86 cm)
Product Weight: Approx. 16.9 kg(37.5lbs)
Max Load: 150kg/330lb
Package Size: 88cm X 49cm X 18cm
(Slight deviation may occur during measurement, thanks for your understanding)
1) This is a 16.5ft foldable telescopic style climb ladder
2) Anodised aluminium finish - clean to touch
3) Foldable design, convenient to store and easy to carry around
4) Great helper for both indoor household use and outdoor activities
5) No-Slip Steps and rubber feet fitted to protect internal flooring and also give maximum safety
Some customers may not understand how to use the ladder correctly and it made them misunderstood that the ladder was unstable or unsafe. So we kindly suggest you to see our advise below before using the ladder, thank you:)
1.Please install the support bar when you receive the item (please see the images to show how to install it);
2.Please make sure the steps are fully extended (be locked) before using;
3.Please extend the ladder to the height that you want first, then turn it into A-Frame (Make sure the hinge&release rod be locked);
4.DO NOT put your hands or fingers between the rungs while retracting to avoid pinching.
5.For your safety, please double check the stability of the ladder before climbing.
(Please see the images of our advertisement for more instruction details, and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we also have videos to show you how to use it)
1 x 16.5ft Telescopic Ladder
1 x Instruction
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Problem: The ladder wobbles quite a bit when fully extended and the hinge in the middle flexes so that the ladder bends inwards when you walk on it. I weigh 175 pounds and didn't feel safe on the ladder while working with tools and such. I returned it.
WARNING: Returns are challenging with this 3rd party seller and you will lose out on return shipping costs which were over $60.
I don’t know how it ever passed a safety test. I bought to carry in my Motorhome. Was excited when it arrived. Unboxed and leaned against the Motorhome. The ladder sags so bad at the joint that I was scared to climb it. Once I climbed to the joint it was almost sagging against the side of the coach.
I did not make it to the top !!!
Complete JUNK !!!
Now with Amazons new return policy it’s not worth returning!!
You have been warned!! Take it to heart, I did not. Let my loss save you some headache and maybe a broken leg !!!
I will give it to the scrap guy that comes buy.
Cons - You really don't have the option to use it in various stages of extension. If you try to use it without fully extending, it is very unstable and dangerous. Moving the ladder while not fully extended is difficult and possibly dangerous as well. Collapsing the ladder is always precarious at best, as you try your best to keep your fingers out of the pinch area where the steps collapse together. The pins that you push in to release each step do not work together or very smoothly, so you have to wrestle with each step to collapse it, without getting your fingers in the pinch area. It will come down and bite you!
In summary - it is a novel idea, and it is definitely easier to transport than other ladders of this size, and it isn't very stable. I would not buy one of these again.