|Print List Price:||$20.00|
Save $10.01 (50%)
Always Forward!: Discover the 7 Secrets of Sales Success Kindle Edition
|Length: 174 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
- Publication Date : December 10, 2015
- File Size : 906 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 174 pages
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Publisher : Indie Books International (December 10, 2015)
- Screen Reader : Supported
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B01995HLRQ
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,897,557 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The “Resistance Checkpoints” and “Action Steps” were key as they turned the questions to me, the reader. They allowed each person to identify his/her own struggles and obstacles. Further, they helped to identify how one may break through them and move forward.
A few lines that truly resonated with me were:
• “Originality gains attention because it’s different, and it makes a difference because it’s original.” This spoke to me as I draw from my background in education each day—it is those skills that I learned while teaching which will help me in sales—by providing a different and unique style. It is okay not to fit a typical, sales mold.
• “The game of sales is about field position and maintaining momentum, moving forward, knowing with to go deep and when to play for first downs.” This is a valuable lesson for a newbie in sales—celebrate every victory, not matter big or small.
• “My imagination can create quite the impressive mountain range to overcome, but my disciplined will can reduce it to insignificance.” This is an important lesson to be reminded of today and on those days when things may seem daunting.
Definitely a great read…and motivational resource after a tough day!
I watched a few of your You Tube videos after I read it. It is fun seeing you in action. Some of the messages reminded me of a few conversations we had years back about you writing a motivational book. It is especially fun to see how you have put those ideas into action and are now sharing your gift with the world!! My frame of reference is different as well now with all of the studying and reading I am doing in grad school. Your message and lessons from your book are consistent with the latest research and thinking from my graduate program (salesbrain (neuromarketing) - reptile brain is one example). Congratulations and best wishes to your continued success!!!!
Looking forward to the follow-up book, when will it be out.
After reading Always Forward the message was clear. In short, it doesn't matter what your role is or what industry you serve you should be thinking about HOW you perform. While there are sales reference, this advice is relatable in EVERY business or line of work.
The challenge of seeking out ways to grow and focusing on my performance gave me the confidence to push forward with conviction. I stopped focusing on title, role etc. and started focusing on what I'm doing to drive my career.
Finally, this led me to prioritize what is important and ultimately to my new role and I could not be happier.
Thank you Bill!