- Save 15% each on Save 15% Discount Applied offered by Sarah's Source LLC when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code 3Q2TL5SU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Save 10% Discount Applied offered by Sarah's Source LLC when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code EBZHTOSI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Save 5% Discount Applied offered by Sarah's Source LLC when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 45YP9N4E at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Always Prepared First Aid Medical Kit in Red Fabric Bag with Reflective Strip (100 Pieces)
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$25.00 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BONUS EMERGENCY AUTO ESCAPE TOOL INCLUDED! ($9.99 Value) Every Vehicle Needs One of These in the Glove Box or Center Console - It Can be the Difference Between Life & Death for You and/or Your Loved Ones! Use it to Quickly Cut Your Seatbelt and Break the Window to Escape Vehicle Quickly During an Emergency.
- Add Another Layer Of Safety To Your Lifestyle: This survival kit has everything you need when the time arises. Be ready for the next: earthquake, flood, hurricane or any disaster with this easy to use tool bag.
- Extremely Versatile: Great for hiking, boating, camping, hunting, RVs and campers, team sports and travel. Great for your car or house to help out in family emergencies. Well-Stocked With 100 Useful Tools and Accessories: bandages, gauze pads, sewing supplies, scissors and more. It comes in a soft and durable bag, that can be attached to any "bug out" bag or backpack.
- Small, Lightweight And Easy To Carry: You can toss it right into your purse, bookbag or suitcase. It's small enough to take with you wherever you go without being bulky.
- Unlimited And Unconditional "Always Prepared®" Guarantee: It's easy to claim and unlimited; just contact us and we'll either get you a new one or your money back, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Be Always Prepared for Just About Everything in a Minor Emergency... From Giving CPR to Having a Tear in Your Pants! This first-aid kit is kind of one of those 'hope-you-never-have-to-use-it' things, but if you do, we’ve got you covered! Comes in a water-resistant (not water-proof) soft bag, is designed to last a long time, no matter how rough you play indoors or outdoors. Refill it with your own trauma supplies if something runs out. Forget about bulky and heavy first aid boxes. Being so small and light-weight, it's perfect to stash in any vehicle, backpack or diaper bag for the kids. It's full of preparedness, tactical and first aid kit items (100 of them)… Comes with special items, such as: compass, poncho, Mylar blanket, CPR mask, whistle, sewing kit… among others (For detailed contents please refer to the pictures on top of the page). Keep one in your home, and one in each of your cars just in case. The classic red design and white cross make it easy to spot. You can also take this camping, hiking, bike riding, to work, to school. Send one to college with your son or daughter for the dorms!
Emergency Auto Escape Tool (seat belt cutter/window breaker) Now Included as a free bonus! ($9.99 value) Best Part? It comes with our "Always Prepared®" unlimited guarantee. if you're not happy, just contact us and get every cent back. The more you buy the more you save.
Top customer reviews
I ordered the following items to add to the kit and recommend you consider doing the same: Powdered 325mg aspirin and anti-histamine packets (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U0DHIQ6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1). The current recommendation is to chew (or better yet take a powder) 325mg aspirin at the first signs/symptoms of a heart attack. The anti-histamine would be for allergic reactions if you don't have an epi-pen.
For possible fractures or dislocations, I recommend a splint to stabilize the area until it is imaged (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FPGGC6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1). I keep the splint under the handle of the First Aid bag since it doesn't fit inside.
For major bleeding, I recommend QuickClot (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HJTH22E/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687662&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001BCNTHC&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=XNEX116NTS2GSVEK67A8) and an Israeli bandage (https://www.amazon.com/Ever-Ready-First-Aid-Emergency/dp/B00E9S2AUW/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1465742769&sr=1-2&keywords=israeli+bandage+4+inch).
Hope that helps you stock up! Be safe out there!
Mostly great vibes about the kit... Honestly. As I messed around with the kit and explored to features and contents, I kept thinking "oh cool" and "this is perfect to have handy." I dont have any negative feedback. For the price range and use I think it's a solid deal. If I were to have any constructive criticism, I'd let you have it. Overall very happy with the new kit. Thanks!
* camping gear
* fishing gear
I love the compact size and the inventory card. I decided they could use a couple more small things to fill them out a little better though, so I added a roll of gauze to go with the pads, some single-serve packets of Benadryl, and a magnesium "emergency" fire starter flint-n-steel. I wanted to add those instal-clot pads but they're pretty expensive. My additions all fit perfectly and only cost a few more bucks (the fire starter, for example, only cost about $3 apiece).
So. Basically a perfect kit with some room to add in things you might deem useful. Can't beat that!