|Price:||$16.81 ($0.30 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.18 (7%)|
Always Ultra Thin Pads, Overnight 14 ea (Pack of 4)
- Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds
- Powerful, long lasting absorbency for even your busiest days
- Helps keep you clean, dry and comfortable
- Moves with you to help give you worry free moments
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 12 | Style Name: Overnight
From the Manufacturer
Let's face it, you need a pad that can keep up with you overnight. Always Ultra Thin pads have a wider back and a LeakGuard Core to give you up to 10 hours of protection, so you can keep sleeping. Plus, they have a soft cover to give you a long-lasting clean and dry feeling. The Always Ultra Thin pad has a flexible design that moves with you, so it's always comfortable. So do what you want, when you want, wherever you want, thanks to the incredible protection and fit of Always Ultra Thin pads.
At a Glance
- Absorbs in seconds, lasts for hours
- LeakGuard Core absorbs in seconds for up to 10 hours of protection
- Always Ultra Thin Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
Features & Benefits
Up to 10 Hours of Protection
Always Ultra Thin pads have a LeakGuard Core that protects for up to 10 hours, so you can sleep uninterrupted.
Soft Dri-Weave Cover
Get comfortable feminine protection that absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean and dry feeling.
You'll never have to worry about leaks with the flexible design of Always Ultra pads with wings. You get comfortable protection that moves with you.
Designed to Protect Overnight
Ultra Thin nighttime pads are designed to protect against leaks overnight with a back that is up to 45% larger.*
*Vs. Always Ultra Thin Regular with wings.
Complete protection day or night
Your body position and movements are different at different times of day, so shouldn't your pad be different too? Nighttime pads are designed to protect against leaks overnight with a back that is up to 75% larger. Daytime pads give you complete protection during the day.
What is LeakGuard protection?
The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid away quickly and absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.
What are the differences between day and overnight pads?
Your body position and movements are different at night than they are during the day. Always Overnight pads are designed with your different needs in mind. Designed with larger backs—up to 75% larger—these pads let you sleep easy, knowing that you're protected. Daytime pads are designed to fit and feel comfortable throughout the day.
What’s the difference between Always Ultra Thin and Always Maxi?
Always Maxi pads, in the blue package, provide the extra feeling of security many women get from using a thicker maxi pad. Always Ultra Thin pads, in the green package, are super thin and highly absorbent.
How do I put on a pad?
Always pads have adhesive strips to attach securely to your panties. Remove the paper backing and press the sticky side of the pad to your underwear. If your pad also has wings (extra flaps that fold over the sides of your underwear for increased protection), remove the paper backing and wrap the wings around the underside of your panties.
When should I change my pad?
You’ll want to change your pad regularly to stay clean and comfortable, usually every 3–4 hours or more often if your flow is heavy. Remember to match the absorbency of the pad (Regular, Super, Extra Heavy Day, Overnight, or Extra Heavy Overnight) to your flow and the best fit for you.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
In 2007 I had to have a complete hysterectomy and sometimes had a discharge so I looked for a long pad to wear daily just in case it was needed. I found this product and loved it compared to others. It stayed in place, wings were wide enough to wrap around fabric, and did not roll at ends. Since I wore them daily, I started purchasing them in large packs at Sams which ends up pricy as they are multi packs.
Sometime in early 2012 the product (as many other things on the market) seemed to have shrunk a little and the wings did not cover as before and the ends started rolling and sticking to skin as the adhesive area was not as wide as it had been. I contacted customer unservice and they said they were going to send a Visa card to cover my most recent purchases and a self addressed postage paid return envelope so I could return the packages and some of the product....you guessed it....I did my part and never got the Visa....so much for customer service and credibility of the company!!!!
When I compared some of the old product that I found in a suitcase with some of the new - the change in size was very slight - but made a difference in usage. So I have since retried a few much less expensive brands that I had not liked in 2007 - and guess what - they improved their product in such a way that I like one of them better than this expensive product.
Other than the ripping, these are good pads and I have no experienced leaks with these. To keep them from ripping I change them often, especially if I see the dri-weave cover becoming weak, even if the pad is not ready to be changed. They do bunch up a lot and the wings come detached sometimes. So these would not be good for an active person who moves around a lot. Maybe if you are just going to be sitting around these are okay.
- Discrete and comfortable- thin, long, flexible and soft
- Extra-long wings- offer better protection than all other big name brands
- Good absorbency
- Packaging- easy to apply to panties- good 2-piece placement method- pad then wings, and the used pad can be rolled into the new pad's cover for tidy disposal.
- The wings are placed off center- I get leakage wearing the wings toward back OR front. They are just plane in the wrong place. I need them centered like all other pads lengths have. I use the extra length both front and back overnight, so the wings should still be centered. The wides had centered wings, but Always no longer makes them, so I've had to compromise with these...and it's a HUGE compromise.
- Bad wicking- liquid does not wick to the center of the pad. It always finds its way to wrapping around the wings- even when I have been vertical the entire time.
- Plasticy cover. I prefer a cottony cover...feels drier
- Top and bottom width too narrow- For an overnight, the pad should get wider at both the top and bottom for better coverage when laying horizontal. This pad does not get wider on either end. It is the same width throughout the length.
- The wings are not as flexible as they used to be. They are long, which is wonderful, but they then need to be able to wrap around the curve of the leg opening and they are a bit stiff and crumple and don't wrap and adhere well at the ends. They used to have flexi areas at each end (similar to disposable diaper leg openings) that were removed by the manufacturer several years ago.
If my ideal pad were out there, I'd switch, but there is nothing that meets my criteria, so this is the next best thing and I use it, but I think Always (and all other brands) could improve their overnight pads. They are the hardest working of all pad types and should be better designed for their purpose.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ol' reliable.Been using these for a decade, and they don't disappoint.Published 21 days ago by Nicole G.
I buy these for my stepdaughter. She started getting her periods at age 12 and so these were a great size for her. Read morePublished 28 days ago by XrayDri
I purchased these because I didn't feel like going into the store. For the service of being delivered right to my door I would purchase these again.Published 28 days ago by Ivan Delgado
love getting my personal care products online at a great price, delivered without a visit to the storePublished 1 month ago by Angelica Kate